Watch Strap Repair/Replacement For Fitbit 3 In S6?

Above.

I bought a new strap on Amazon last week thinking I could get someone to fit it, turns out I've got to pay to have it fitted professionally.

Does anyone know a cheap place in the preferably S6 area? I am aware of Google and use it frequently.

Like you were told on the last thread you started about this, it takes less than a minute to fit one yourself. There are instructions on the fitbit website, with pictures. Ask a grownup to help. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, slh73 said:

Like you were told on the last thread you started about this, it takes less than a minute to fit one yourself. There are instructions on the fitbit website, with pictures. Ask a grownup to help. 

The poster has disabilities.

1 minute ago, *Wallace* said:

I’ve watched the video it looks as easy as it gets but if the OP has difficulties surely someone on here could nip round and sort it for him and save him some trouble and a few quid ?

Pretty sure he lives with his parents, he doesnt need to leave the house to get it sorted, or to pay anybody.

Its yet another classic example of over-complicating a simple task.

27 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

The poster has disabilities.

Watch the video posted above. If he's capable of putting the strap around his wrist and fastening it, he can take it off and fit a new one. It's as easy as pushing a button, pulling the old strap off the watch body, and pushing the new one in place. No need to pay a jeweller for that, who'd probably charge their minimum of 1 hours labour for 30 seconds work

• Thanks 1

Turns out I bought the wrong strap! D'oh! The one I bought was for a Fitbit 3, and mine's an Inspire 2! 

I've set up a return for the original strap on Amazon, RM are collecting it Friday morning.

This was after checking the original order from last December on Argos!

I've also ordered the correct strap on Amazon, which is coming on Friday.

Edited by XPertByExperien
More detail
  • Like 1