Sheffield Becoming A 15 Minute City

33 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Correct i am.

The latter is a harmless aspirational planning concept which sounds great. Shops all nearby, whats not to like

The former is being used by utter nutjobs to suggest we are all going to be penned in like The Hunger Games or A Handmaids Tale, with exploding collars and GPS trackers.

I don't really see the difference, you can still (wrongly) believe that we are going to be penned in our "neighbourhoods."

1 minute ago, HumbleNarrator said:

I don't really see the difference

Trolololol.

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:
3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Trolololol.

Yes you are a troll-lolol

40 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Correct i am.

The latter is a harmless aspirational planning concept which sounds great. Shops all nearby, whats not to like

The former is being used by utter nutjobs to suggest we are all going to be penned in like The Hunger Games or A Handmaids Tale, with exploding collars and GPS trackers.

I hope its more like World War Z.

When the remaining jabbed mutate and come looking for us pure bloods I'll finally have a chance to test out my hunting crossbow on something other than a wooden target..

Bring it on!!!!

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I hope its more like World War Z.

When the remaining jabbed mutate and come looking for us pure bloods I'll finally have a chance to test out my hunting crossbow on something other than a wooden target..

Bring it on!!!!

Soylent green on toast for dinner tonight. Mmm yum mate.

• Haha 1

It's fair enough, they're not the same thing. 

Mmmmm, Soylent green

Weren't the vaccinated supposed to die within two years? That was the most recent bit of insanity I heard. I feel fine by the way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You serious? If so, you need an update. Start with unexplained excess deaths worldwide. Or sudden adult death syndrome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, stuntparrot said:

You serious? If so, you need an update. Start with unexplained excess deaths worldwide. Or sudden adult death syndrome.

Some people refuse to accept the truth. 

5 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Correct i am.

I'll ask again, when does the creation of all these "shops" and other facilities start?

If vaccines are the cause of death, they're not 'unexplained' are they?

10 minutes ago, birobasher said:

If vaccines are the cause of death, they're not 'unexplained' are they?

Not to us pure bloods and the others who have awakened. But to the multi jabbed, walking (for now) experiments who have their heads in the sand, yeah they are.

Until the talkingtellybox tells them otherwise but we know that'll not happen.