Dress To Impress

cressida

Have to watch this at times with one of my sons,  but one of the females said something which had never crossed my mind before,  she said she was looking for a tall man because

she wanted her future children to be tall - she was smallish,  she said she wouldn't want hers to have the issues she had had.

New one on me,  seems like women have it all worked out nowadays.

She didn't end up with anyone 6' 0" - the average height is 5' 9" 

Any taller out there?

6 hours ago, cressida said:

Have to watch this at times with one of my sons,  but one of the females said something which had never crossed my mind before,  she said she was looking for a tall man because

she wanted her future children to be tall - she was smallish,  she said she wouldn't want hers to have the issues she had had.

New one on me,  seems like women have it all worked out nowadays.

She didn't end up with anyone 6' 0" - the average height is 5' 9" 

Any taller out there?

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Nodded off this afternoon and when I woke up this was on FV6 ,

well,  I got a bit of a shock,  what has happened to the make-up girls wear nowadays,  some of them look like clowns,  'painted' black eyebrows and matt red lipstick applied to make the lips look bigger,  one girl was dressed all in black and was wearing a black witch's hat!

I've never encountered them whilst out in the daytime so they must overdo it in the evenings🥴