Historically Inaccurate Characters : Annoying ?

Chekhov

2 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

... I do wonder about these questionnaires. ...

It's right to be wary of many of the questionnaires found on the internet if you intend to fill them in for anything other than a bit of fun.  But that one was developed by Simon Baron-Cohen, head of the Autism Research Centre at Cambridge and is apparently still used for clinical screening. 

Questionnaires of that nature are tested rigorously for reliability and validity (are the results reproducible and does it test/measure what it claims to test/measure).  So although it's not quite of the calibre of a Buzzfeed 'Which Winona Ryder Character are you?' questionnaire (Lydia Deetz, by the way), it's really quite sound.

Edited by Guest

43 minutes ago, Hecate said:

It's right to be wary of many of the questionnaires found on the internet if you intend to fill them in for anything other than a bit of fun.  But that one was developed by Simon Baron-Cohen, head of the Autism Research Centre at Cambridge and is apparently still used for clinical screening. 

Questionnaires of that nature are tested rigorously for reliability and validity (are the results reproducible and does it test/measure what it claims to test/measure).  So although it's not quite of the calibre of a Buzzfeed 'Which Winona Ryder Character are you?' questionnaire (Lydia Deetz, by the way), it's really quite sound.

S B C must have been so astute in 2001 for his survey to be still relevant and that it would still be used in clinical screening 21 years later.

Somethings simply do not stand the test of time.

Me, I'm off to decide, whether to find somewhere still selling typewriter ribbon or simply continue printing stuff through 'word'  🤣 .

Keep safe out there 8) .

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

Joyce Byers, me.

29 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

... Somethings simply do not stand the test of time. ...

That's a devastating assessment and I just don't know who to trust about psychometric testing now. 

24 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

Joyce Byers, me.

Lydia Deetz from "Beetlejuice"
You're most likely an angsty teenager who appreciate all things strange and unusual. You're completely different from the rest of your family! Amazing style, btw!

Thats me to a T :blush:

Although the 'teenager' part wouldn't stand up in court.

Was hoping for Myra Lewis, could have spent some time with Jerry Lee  🤣

15 minutes ago, Hecate said:

That's a devastating assessment and I just don't know who to trust about psychometric testing now. 

Probably the same person who sold you the whip and top and told you it was the future in gaming 🤣 🤣

Be careful out there it's a wicked deceitful world out there 🤣