2 Bed Property, Family Of 17 In Pitsmoor Have Dog Removed

5 minutes ago, Frazer1974 said:

Depressing to read all the 'probably' and 'imagine' posts from people who don't know any of the facts about the landlord or the tenants, but still feel qualified to comment or give an opinion.

Come on now. 17 people in a 2 bedroom house, something is clearly amiss no matter who is to blame for it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frazer1974 said:

Depressing to read all the 'probably' and 'imagine' posts from people who don't know any of the facts about the landlord or the tenants, but still feel qualified to comment or give an opinion.

Are you either one of said parties?  Do you have any of the facts beyond what we already know

If not then your emotional response is unwarranted & shows a lack of maturity. 

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Come on now. 17 people in a 2 bedroom house, something is clearly amiss no matter who is to blame for it.

Yes indeed, clearly something is amiss. But speculating about the reasons and who's at fault isn't for us to do.

2 hours ago, Resident said:

Are you either one of said parties?  Do you have any of the facts beyond what we already know

If not then your emotional response is unwarranted & shows a lack of maturity. 

Nope, I'm not one of said parties. I don't have any facts beyond what is in the article. That's why I am not speculating about it all.

My response was in no way emotional. And it only seems unwarranted to you because I pointed out that comments like yours (and others) was just speculation.

Maturity? Oh come on pal, try harder.  You were criticising and speculating about the landlord and how 17 people came to be living in a 2-bed house without any evidence whatsoever, and apparently I'm the one lacking in maturity. LOLZ! 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frazer1974 said:

Yes indeed, clearly something is amiss. But speculating about the reasons and who's at fault isn't for us to do.

Nope, I'm not one of said parties. I don't have any facts beyond what is in the article. That's why I am not speculating about it all.

My response was in no way emotional. And it only seems unwarranted to you because I pointed out that comments like yours (and others) was just speculation.

Maturity? Oh come on pal, try harder.  You were criticising and speculating about the landlord and how 17 people came to be living in a 2-bed house without any evidence whatsoever, and apparently I'm the one lacking in maturity. LOLZ! 🙂

Informed speculation based on prior experience/information & prior proven cases where identical situations have been found. 

The adage if it looks like a duck is relevant.

As yes, emotional response, although you used the term depressing in error when you meant saddening. Depression is a mental illness not an emotion. If someone being critical of someone else completely unconnected to you is illiciting such feelings then yes, it shows a lack of emotional maturity. 

Also the use of the term 'LOLZ'. Clearly in an un-ironic manner. 

2 hours ago, Resident said:

Informed speculation based on prior experience/information & prior proven cases where identical situations have been found. 

The adage if it looks like a duck is relevant.

As yes, emotional response, although you used the term depressing in error when you meant saddening. Depression is a mental illness not an emotion. If someone being critical of someone else completely unconnected to you is illiciting such feelings then yes, it shows a lack of emotional maturity. 

Also the use of the term 'LOLZ'. Clearly in an un-ironic manner. 

Proper clever boy eh? Good luck. Classic Sheffield Forum idiot.

Just now, Frazer1974 said:

Don't put yourself down 

• Haha 1

Guest busdriver1

Not really, I Find  him to be more balanced than most on here unlike some I could mention. 

8 hours ago, Frazer1974 said:

why can't we pass an opinion or comment on a news item? this is a news and discussion forum, isn't it?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, busdriver1 said:

Not really, I Find  him to be more balanced than most on here unlike some I could mention. 

I mean I wouldn't say so. 

The IQ test I was subjected to whilst at Uni however said I was.

(Scored a 128, Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scale Fifth Edition)

I am glad the dog is out of this. Hopefully he will have a more respectful home in the future

• Like 1