Oli McBurnie.

How did Mcnupty go on today in court today?

Edited by prince al

To start my post I would like to say that I am a 100% Owl and I have no feelings for the blades whatsoever. I also have no feelings towards Mc Burnie. So here is how I see it. I witnessed the scenes on TV of the aftermath of the game between Forest and the Blades. I cannot imagine what was going through the blades players minds as they were confronted by a mass of idiots running on to the pitch to deliberately goad the blades players. Fair enough they had won. (Still no excuse) But remember  that Billy Sharp was brutally attacked. Put yourself in McBurnies shoes, does he think this might happen to him? He might not be an angel but faced with the the prospect of getting the same treatment as Sharp had just received he must have been terrified, he had to defend himself. I hope the McBurnie is found to be not guilty and hopefully the other guy gets his comeuppance in some form or another.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, lakerman said:

To start my post I would like to say that I am a 100% Owl and I have no feelings for the blades whatsoever. I also have no feelings towards Mc Burnie. So here is how I see it. I witnessed the scenes on TV of the aftermath of the game between Forest and the Blades. I cannot imagine what was going through the blades players minds as they were confronted by a mass of idiots running on to the pitch to deliberately goad the blades players. Fair enough they had won. (Still no excuse) But remember  that Billy Sharp was brutally attacked. Put yourself in McBurnies shoes, does he think this might happen to him? He might not be an angel but faced with the the prospect of getting the same treatment as Sharp had just received he must have been terrified, he had to defend himself. I hope the McBurnie is found to be not guilty and hopefully the other guy gets his comeuppance in some form or another.

That’s a fair assessment. Billy Sharp was lucky to get up. The idiot that took him down could easily have ended up on a manslaughter charge.

9 hours ago, lakerman said:

Bang on , I would have cracked the idiot , its instantanious   reaction .

17 hours ago, lakerman said:

Well it seems justice was done. Thank god for some sensible summing up by the judge. By the way, I still don't like united and I am not a fan of McBurnie.

• Like 1

Some football fans are complete tosssseerrs  . We have them at Hillsbro .  .Perhaps the family club do not eh !!!!!

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Some football fans are complete tosssseerrs  . We have them at Hillsbro .  .Perhaps the family club do not eh !!!!!

Erm, didnt it happen at an away game, with an away fan?

• Haha 1

And I speak as a Blade. 

Anyone know which McBurnie has amassed the most?  Goals or court appearances? 

I think the video footage of the last 2 seasons attempts to strike a ball cleanly proved its worth.