My partner  and I attended the Cavendish Center before he died of cancer.The people we saw were very helpful.

I highly recommend their   services

• Like 2

D Day today , 

I met my consultant today so as to discuss the treatment scheduled for next Wednesday , 

I was First asked to fill out a questionnaire outlining my symptoms up to date , peeing and sex problems being top of the list , When form completed the scores of one to five on each subject are added up and the score is assessed by the Dr , 

I was then taken through the procedures that start next Wednesday when the zapping starts. 

I was informed that not all patients experienced the same pro or cons following radiology, some get extremely tired, some have even more peeing problems or even pain when passing water . 

The treatment can cause problems in the no two department meaning frequent toilet visits or discharge from the rear passage etc.

So as from next week I will be visiting the Weston Park five days a week for a month and the zapping process will be aimed at the little sods wiggling about in my scrotum , they had better get ready as I am determined  to wipe out the bloody invaders so as I can get back to as normal a carry on as possible , 

So as before if in doubt get tested lads and lasses you know it makes sense 

Just realised its taken 18 months to get to this stage ,time flies dunt it .

Good luck Cuttsie and hope all is well during your treatment.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Just realised its taken 18 months to get to this stage ,time flies dunt it .

Were all with you Cuttsie,

Keep the updates coming, and best wishes :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Were all with you Cuttsie,

Keep the updates coming, and best wishes :thumbsup:

Cheers Padders ,to be honest the treatment up to now is not a big problem , the down side is the hot flushes especially at night along with the toilet visits , and a little short of breath some times , this is due to  the injection in belly that one has to shrink prostate , thanks for being you .

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Cheers Padders ,to be honest the treatment up to now is not a big problem , the down side is the hot flushes especially at night along with the toilet visits , and a little short of breath some times , this is due to  the injection in belly that one has to shrink prostate , thanks for being you .

My very best wishes to you, 

I hope it all goes well.

• Like 1

We will be waiting to hear that you have rang the bell.

It’s Zappit day , I  have arrived in the architecturally  magnificent zapping area  as  I type I look around at ,the blues and the greens  decor in here puts you at ease straight away ,

The radiography lads and lasses have already tried to zapp me on. This machine that resembles a space ship

The first attempt as failed due to gas , I have been sent away to  fart can you believe it.  ‘have you tried to. Fart to order it’s a bloody problem but will try ,farting succes and back in space ship all systems go , My first Zapp is successful , tomorrow  it starts all over again gas permitting that is

On 25/02/2023 at 19:54, Kidorry said:

We will be waiting to hear that you have rang the bell.

Just seen the bell

• Like 1

Cuttsie,

When you get to ring that bell ,ring it hard and ring it long.