5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Yes

Hmmm, I don't remember that. I'm not at all surprised though.

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmm, I don't remember that. I'm not at all surprised though.

Why ?

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Why ?

Because. 

HMS Sheffiield sunk cause it had people like HHR on board. It is so funny that britain may be an island but people spend little time at the seaside. 

And I thought you were looking for a picture of some cat typing on a keyboard? Have you given up already? Its okay because you are actually at too low a level and therefore you will only get angry and upset. You arguing with me is rather unfair, for me it looks like someone who has actually risen somehow beating a little immature child left right and centre who cannot even stay on topic a little bit.

Edited by dutch

How is the view from up there?

Can we maybe put this petty bickering aside for a moment and actually remember the purpose of the original thread, and those that gave their lives in this conflict.

For what it's worth there was a very 'shiny' memorial unveiled yesterday at the national Arboretum (I think as previously mentioned).

For those that want to raise a glass, then no better place than the "The Shiny Sheff" pub in Lodge Moor. (And no, I don't work or drink there, but can commend the views over the Rivelin valley on a glorious spring/summer evening).