Steve Bannon Meets Tommy Robinson

30 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Who else is speaking out about the issue, apart from Robinson? He's already got the police to admit they've known for 40 years. You shouldn't let your political bias muddy the waters, the issue is too big. It's not all about you.

I'm sorry you are so against what he is doing. I'd advise you to reflect on your befuddled brain.

22 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Whatever you think about Tommy Robinson he was the only one who was trying to bring the Asian grooming gang epidemic to the mainstream media when everyone else was trying to sweep it under the carpet 

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Whatever people think about Tommy Robinson, the fact is he's trying to stop young girls being abused and raped by organised gangs of paedophiles on an industrial scale. 

If you are against him doing that then you are For the paedophiles. 

Dont you think its a bit odd he only does it about asian grooming gangs not the other types of "industrial" abuse, grooming thats been going on for more than 40 years?, such as the Jimi Saville / BBC / and associates? The Catholic Church? The care home system? The football grooming scandal? and right up to date with have the Epstein / Prince Andrew one, as well as the ones in between.

Why is he only focussed on asian gangs? could it be their ethnicity, not what they did? the victims could just be an excuse he needs?

8 minutes ago, The Joker said:

It was Andrew Norfolk of the Times newspaper that broke the story; our Tommo simply exploited the situation for his own financial benefit and his infantile craving for fame and money almost caused the collapse of one of the child-grooming cases for contempt of court or something.

Remind me of how much our Tommo cares about the victims again.  Didn’t he broadcast one of his jolly sessions from inside the court while the trial was taking place, which nearly caused the perpetrators to go free?

Im not 100% but he was filming the accused arriving to court and he wanted to expose who they were and what they looked like

The argument was that media outlets can legally do that but they were saying that hes not the media

I could be wrong

Im not a fan of Tommy Robinson but i support anyone who exposes these vile human beings

Also, the hypocrisy.....if it was gangs of white men raping thousands of muslim girls then not only would there be huge outrage especially from the left but cities like Bradford and Luton wouldve been burnt to the ground with riots and random attacks on innocent white people 

Edited by Jack Grey

33 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Whatever you think about Tommy Robinson he was the only one who was trying to bring the Asian grooming gang epidemic to the mainstream media when everyone else was trying to sweep it under the carpet 

Except it was the The Times that broke the story, not Givemeyourmoneyson. So other than being completely wrong, you're completely right!

Ann Cryer Mp  was the first to bring it to wider puplic attention

17 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Dont you think its a bit odd he only does it about asian grooming gangs not the other types of "industrial" abuse, grooming thats been going on for more than 40 years?, such as the Jimi Saville / BBC / and associates? The Catholic Church? The care home system? The football grooming scandal? and right up to date with have the Epstein / Prince Andrew one, as well as the ones in between.

Why is he only focussed on asian gangs? could it be their ethnicity, not what they did? the victims could just be an excuse he needs?

I dont care what his motivation is....he exposed vile rapists when all of the MSN was too scared to even talk about it

Im always astounded when people ignore the facts because they dont agree with peoples politics

Thousands of girls were raped and pimped out by these racist gangs

16 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I'm 100% with you regarding the Catholic church but the rest pale into Comparison. 

I don't belive he has a problem with race/colour but maybe he has an issue with Islam? 

2 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Robinson has a new film out which is going to be controversial. It's going to be steamed live on gettr this Saturday 8.00pm

Today's interview starts at 1 hr 39mins

STEVE BANNON'S WAR ROOM PANDEMIC LIVE (gettr.com)

Is that a Freudian slip there? 

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

It'll be nothing more than two professional masturbators masturbating each other off; which may go some way to explaining why you're so looking forward to it.

I definitely think you're onto something.

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I dont care what his motivation is....he exposed vile rapists when all of the MSN was too scared to even talk about it

Im always astounded when people ignore the facts because they dont agree with peoples politics

This is a pretty amazing post. As has already been pointed out to you, it was Ann Cryer (Labour MP) and The Times who brought this issue to the public's attention. The Times is as mainstream media as it's possible to get. How the chuff is putting it on their front page multiple times being "too scared to talk about it"? That's a rhetorical question by the way, so that you don't have to embarrass yourself with an answer.

Then underneath that you write about people ignoring the facts. Judas H Priest and Christ in a bucket - I do not know how you manage this kind of anti-thinking.

20 minutes ago, Delbow said:

This is a pretty amazing post. As has already been pointed out to you, it was Ann Cryer (Labour MP) and The Times who brought this issue to the public's attention. The Times is as mainstream media as it's possible to get. How the chuff is putting it on their front page multiple times being "too scared to talk about it"? That's a rhetorical question by the way, so that you don't have to embarrass yourself with an answer.

Then underneath that you write about people ignoring the facts. Judas H Priest and Christ in a bucket - I do not know how you manage this kind of anti-thinking.

The Times and some random MP is not the MSM is it?

What about the BBC, Sky, ITV, Channel 4, The Guardian etc etc etc

This tread is about Tommy Robinson so i commented on the subject matter

Asian gangs were raping children, he highlighted it and was called a racist

Thats all i  have to say really 👍

Edited by Jack Grey

1 hour ago, L00b said:

gettr, Telegram, Parler…quite the social media sites being banded about by SF’s very own alt-right brigade these days.

Jesus wept.

Grow up. There needs to be free speech for everyone. If somebody breaks the law then that's different. It's you who is the extremist.

41 minutes ago, Delbow said:

In fact it was Nick Griffin way back, but nobody believed him.. Remember when Channel 4 did a documentary about it but the police asked them not to broadcaster it? It was eventually broadcast if I remember right.