Rotherham Cse In The News Again

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Is not wanting thousands of white Albanian criminals sneaking into the UK racist? 

watch the video and find out what is said on both sides, its nothing to do with Albanians, this thread has nothing to do with Albanians as far as i'm aware.

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

watch the video and find out what is said on both sides, its nothing to do with Albanians, this thread has nothing to do with Albanians as far as i'm aware.

Sorry.....she's accused of being a racist for everything she says

However, in one town it's was estimated that 20% of the Pakistani community were involved in child grooming

This issue has been swept under the carpet for so long that now we have to say that this is a epidemic 

And it's being said by an Asian women 

13 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Sorry.....she's accused of being a racist for everything she says

However, in one town it's was estimated that 20% of the Pakistani community were involved in child grooming

This issue has been swept under the carpet for so long that now we have to say that this is a epidemic 

And it's being said by an Asian women 

again instead of indulging in whataboutery, watch the video, shes also been called out for racism by a pakistani woman

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, melthebell said:

again instead of indulging in whataboutery, watch the video, shes also been called out for racism by a pakistani woman

A Pakistani woman is calling her out for being racist?.

Well thats a surprise.

Maybe we should turn the spotlight on a community that seems to have covered up what was happening to these white girls

These men who have been released from prison have just gone back to their daily lives without any anger or retribution from the people around them. 

When Gary Glitter got released everyone kicked off 

19 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

A Pakistani woman is calling her out for being racist?.

Well thats a surprise.

Maybe we should turn the spotlight on a community that seems to have covered up what was happening to these white girls

These men who have been released from prison have just gone back to their daily lives without any anger or retribution from the people around them. 

When Gary Glitter got released everyone kicked off 

again youre just ranting instead of watching what she has to say on the subject.

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

again youre just ranting instead of watching what she has to say on the subject.

My ranting is over. 

I'm off on holiday

3 hours of going through airports, security checks and passport control

My visa is only 30 days so I'll have to leave the country before then 

Or I guess I shouldve just bought a dinghy

Quick and easy and it's free 

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

My ranting is over. 

I'm off on holiday

3 hours of going through airports, security checks and passport control

My visa is only 30 days so I'll have to leave the country before then 

Or I guess I shouldve just bought a dinghy

Quick and easy and it's free 

hopefully youll get lost in the dingy and not be able to find the internet again ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

You mean pakistani women like LABOUR MP Naz Shah, who retweeted & agreed with a tweet that said "Exactly Areeq, those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of #diversity." whilst supposedly being an advocate for victims. 

She claims it was an accident but retweeting takes a few steps, at which any point can be reversed until clicking the publish button and even then it doesn't take minutes to delete it. 

1 minute ago, Resident said:

You mean pakistani women like LABOUR MP Naz Shah, who retweeted & agreed with a tweet that said "Exactly Areeq, those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of #diversity." whilst supposedly being an advocate for victims. 

She claims it was an accident but retweeting takes a few steps, at which any point can be reversed until clicking the publish button and even then it doesn't take minutes to delete it. 

no, im talking about the pakistani woman in the video

Guest ThaBoom
11 hours ago, Resident said:

The main issues with these constant attempts at deflecting away from the Pakistani rape gangs are: 

1. Racism within our authorities - They CHOSE to ignore it, they CHOSE to not investigate it for fear of "rocking the multicultural boat" (link)
2. Scale and organisation - Whilst you cannot deny that there are crimes of this nature perpetrated by ethnicities other than Pakistanis, the shear scale and industrial organisation puts this way beyond that. 

And yes, before anyone tries arguing against the racism angle. Choosing to do NOTHING because of someone's ethnicity is just as racist as choosing to do SOMETHING.

I 100% back Braverman's decision to bring it back to the forefront of our news cycles. It's still happening today and our authorities are still doing very little. I am of the personal belief that even in the face of the convictions already secured those were just the tip of a much larger iceberg & that those convicted, where suddenly there was evidence to prosecute them, were offered up as sacraficies. 

Let's remind ourselves it was a British Pakistani who exposed and prosecuted the grooming gangs of Rochdale.

Nazir Afzal did what community leaders have failed to do.