Mask Required?

4 minutes ago, soopah said:

I'm going to keep wearing mine after restrictions are lifted.  I've had both my jabs.

People are just filthy coughing and sneezing without covering their mouths/nose and generally spitting/spraying everywhere when talking.

Why would you want to breathe that in.

So you have had your jabs but will still be wearing a mask? 

I'm not sure what places you frequent but in my experience people simply don't behave the way you described. 

18 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Regarding first jabs, I think we're at the stage where those who haven't received it are overwhelmingly;

a) Anti Vaxxers / Refusers

b) Marginalised and difficult to reach groups eg homeless, some BAME groups.

And certain jobs. If you've got a delivery job where they expect you to **** in a bottle, they aren't giving you time off for one vaccination let alone two.

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm not sure what places you frequent but in my experience people simply don't behave the way you described. 

I’ve had my jabs. I’ll be wearing my mask in enclosed spaces. There are millions out there not fully jabbed yet. My mask helps them.

Courteous innit.

8 minutes ago, sibon said:

I’ve had my jabs. I’ll be wearing my mask in enclosed spaces. There are millions out there not fully jabbed yet. My mask helps them.

Courteous innit.

Not really. Don't get me wrong, If you want to get jabbed and also wear a mask then go for it. I'm very happy for you but please don't pretend it's through courtesy when in fact it's more likely through fear. 

Guest sibon
Just now, The_DADDY said:

Not really. Don't get me wrong, If you want to get jabbed and also wear a mask then go for it. I'm very happy for you but please don't pretend it's through courtesy when in fact it's more likely through fear. 

That’s a quite ridiculous and insulting thing to say. Maybe you’d like to  have a rethink.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

That’s a quite ridiculous and insulting thing to say. Maybe you’d like to  have a rethink.

No, I'm fine thanks. Although I'm not really sure why you think it's insulting but whatever. 

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

No, I'm fine thanks. Although I'm not really sure why you think it's insulting but whatever. 

Well it certainly tells us plenty about you.

I shall definitely be wearing my Mask, Sunglasses, And flat cap.

I do a very good impression of David Beckham.

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

Well it certainly tells us plenty about you.

Go on then, humour me. 

33 minutes ago, West 77 said:

They did in a pub I visited in Moorends circa 1982

😂

41 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Just because someone has a reduced capacity to contract the virus, they're still perfectly capable of passing it on.

10 minutes ago, Padders said:

I shall definitely be wearing my Mask, Sunglasses, And flat cap.

I do a very good impression of David Beckham.

🤣🤣😂

2 minutes ago, soopah said:

Just because someone has a reduced capacity to contract the virus, they're still perfectly capable of passing it on.

Hey, I'm not judging. If you want to get jabbed and wear a mask for a virus with a 99%+ survival rate then that's up to you. 👍