Sheffield Fishing

Hi all, 

just thought i would give this a1 whirl, seems to be genuine people with good accounts of the days fishing, have not fished here for few years, but will be giving it a bash soon, i have been told there are some nice carp in here so will give it a bash and report back if it was successful or not

All the best to you and yours

Phil 

just thinking  about the above and forgot to mention the location , which is Dam flask, Sheffield

Edited by phil barbz
missed out the location

59 minutes ago, me-and-pippo said:

The sf angling section is here  Sheffield Fishing Group

The fishing group has been dead since last week though :D 

Dam Flask is known more for it's bream and pike fishing though there are also some big chub. I've never seen or heard of any carp being caught from there.

Underbank reservoir at Stocksbridge holds a few carp but they are very elusive. I believe they were stocked by the association that used to run the water.