The Labour Party - Part 2

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What like a person’s hair ?

Didn't know there was anything about your hair,  so I'm sure we didn't mention it.

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Didn't know there was anything about your hair,  so I'm sure we didn't mention it.

:rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What like a person’s hair ?

Guilty as charged.

Far right sympathiser ^^^^ in his own words . 

21 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Far right sympathiser ^^^^ in his own words . 

Are you feeling ok?

A little while ago I was applauding a Labour woman for stating her beliefs in the face of yet another round of burn the witch criticism. 

Laura Pascal, Labour candidate for the Cazenove by-election in Hackney, had made gender critical statements on Twitter, for example: 'My embodied reality as a member of the oppressed sex class is experienced in a world where biology has a significant impact.  You can believe what you want but I believe that biological sex is a real thing and neither law or some kind of new scientific consensus [will] change that."

Absolutely barking that such a statement is controversial, yet here we are.

Anyway.  Labour promptly suspended her after a social media onslaught from the usual parade of wokebeard misogynists. 

Did she stand firm like the proud feminist she claimed to be?  She did not.

Labour lifts suspension on London by-election candidate hours before polls open

She, or the comrades, released a mealy-mouthed statement in which she apologised unreservedly.

Because that's what I want from a Labour candidate: collapses at the first sign of pressure and toes the party line at the expense of her apparent principles.  What a snivelling coward.

As  I  said on the other party thread,    what happened to our    "We will fight on the beaches"     politicians ?

It would seem that they are all here for the easy ride these days.

No wonder we are sliding down towards being  a third world country with little respect.

Edited by Organgrinder

16 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

As  I  said on the other party thread,    what happened to our    "We will fight on the beaches"     politicians ?

No wonder we are sliding down towards being  a third world country with little respect.

😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It is a mystery why such a country is the number one destination for so many economic migrants. 

Edited by Axe
  • Like 2

Just now, Axe said:

It is a mystery why such a country is the number destination for so many economic migrants. 

Only a mystery to someone who can't think  -  I've told you before         -          because we don't have identity cards and we are very lax with everything including border security.

For instance  -  The NHS is supposed to charge foreigners for treatment but they don't bother.

It's very much  "You can do as you please if you come here".                    They couldn't run a bingo stall and the other lot are not much better.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

For instance  -  The NHS is supposed to charge foreigners for treatment but they don't bother.

Yes they do. It's just that the media only report on the worst case scenarios to drum up hate. 

3 hours ago, Delayed said:

Yes they do. It's just that the media only report on the worst case scenarios to drum up hate. 

Exactly.