The Conservative Party - Part Two.

2 hours ago, fools said:

that's the kind of stuff people blurt out when they are mid dream

This lot are going under , that is reality,  how many are not even going to stand in next election  Every day not week we see bad press ,  Not hoping for miracles of Starmer but even you fool  through rose coloured specks must see the writing is on the wall ,

• Like 1

Doesn't matter how bad they are, the whistlers on the other side have nothing but false promises and lies to offer.

The indoctrinated youngsters might give them a majority, but it won't last long without any talent. The state is too big, and you lot want more, quite crazy

Edited by fools

35 minutes ago, fools said:

Doesn't matter how bad they are, the whistlers on the other side have nothing but false promises and lies to offer.

The indoctrinated youngsters might give them a majority, but it won't last long without any talent. The state is too big, and you lot want more, quite crazy

This is true. 

All it achieves is that the Two Party Illusion continues as Im sure both parties accept that an ever increasing state helps them achieve their goals and the wishes of the voters mean nothing.  The winners in all this are the funders of both parties.. banks, business, etc. who get to determine much of what becomes policy. As someone once said

" Voting is deciding which criminal gets to steal everything you have"

6 hours ago, Magilla said:

Brexit is slowly eating it's children :hihi:

Including Mick Lynch?

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Including Mick Lynch?

Maybe... slowly! :hihi:

On 02/04/2023 at 13:29, fools said:

Ah the glorious old days, when you could get candles for sixpence, real unadulterated candles, none of that expensive smelly chuff stuff. Until the great candle shortage of 73 of course

Then there was the 3 day week, plenty of time for leisure because there was no electricity for the rest of the week due to strikers holding the country to ransom.

Nice re-writing of history there Andy, I'm all right Jack was made in the 1950's, bit before your beloved Thatcher came along to sort the bullies out.

Only bully was Thatcher She. Was out to.brake the unions  Nearly made it  , She. Hated  the proper manual working man. Their jobs , their houses  Their way off life , Heseltine  saw through her in the end She had to go , Blair did very little to improve. things . The press saw to it  Brown  did not last ,  But never did I think we would get anything. as  bad as this gang  off cut throats , Every day some one in the party is saying they will not stand in next election  or getting booted out for lying or dishonesty ,    What have we had now , May  Johnson. Truss and now  Sunak , But as I keep printing you voted them in.  It’s up to you to get shut off them . Starmer not my first choice , But he as got to be better than this  gang off rubbish .Feel Free to rip this apart ,  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Only bully was Thatcher She. Was out to.brake the unions  Nearly made it  , She. Hated  the proper manual working man. Their jobs , their houses  Their way off life , Heseltine  saw through her in the end She had to go , Blair did very little to improve. things . The press saw to it  Brown  did not last ,  But never did I think we would get anything. as  bad as this gang  off cut throats , Every day some one in the party is saying they will not stand in next election  or getting booted out for lying or dishonesty ,    What have we had now , May  Johnson. Truss and now  Sunak , But as I keep printing you voted them in.  It’s up to you to get shut off them . Starmer not my first choice , But he as got to be better than this  gang off rubbish .Feel Free to rip this apart ,  

Mrs Thatcher had to determine who ruled the country, the elected government or the union leaders.

Mrs Thatcher helped many working class people own their own homes.

I think the Conservatives will be re-elected as there is no credible opposition.

3 hours ago, Slinny said:

But he as got to be better than this  gang off rubbish

can you name a single policy or principle that he stands for. Me neither. Lettuce sarnies all round

Edited by fools

53 minutes ago, fools said:

can you name a single policy or principal that he stands for. Me neither. Lettuce sarnies all round

Made out of the lettuce which outlasted Liz Truss?

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

Mrs Thatcher had to determine who ruled the country, the elected government or the union leaders.

I think the Conservatives will be re-elected as there is no credible opposition.

Are this mob credible?

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Made out of the lettuce which outlasted Liz Truss?

Are this mob credible?

Using a process of elimination - yes.

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

Correct, Mrs Thatcher saw how the miners  union destroyed the Edward Heath government and made sure the same would not happen to her government.