The Conservative Party - Part Two.

Talking about the Mister Bobbies I have observed he has changed the avatar for one of his accounts or alter egos.  

22 minutes ago, altus said:

He certainly had an overinflated opinion of himself.

...and an unswerving ability to get it wrong.

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I am west 77.

The Mister blobbies said so.

Nah, it's definitely Axe.

6 hours ago, Axe said:

The Tory government deserve credit

Oh dear...

On 12/02/2023 at 17:10, Axe said:

I can only assume this West77  also talked sense as well as being very knowledgeable.  

You would say that about yourself. Because no one on this Forum,  infact to be fair, nobody in their right mind would say that about West77. :roll:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

You would say that about yourself. Because no one on this Forum,  infact to be fair, nobody in their right mind would say that about West77. :roll:

This West77  obviously ruffled a few feathers.  Please enlighten me was there some kind of posse formed to run this West77 out of town?

37 minutes ago, Axe said:

This West77  obviously ruffled a few feathers.  Please enlighten me was there some kind of posse formed to run this West77 out of town?

You have been busted, just fess up. :suspect:

15 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

You have been busted, just fess up. :suspect:

I have nothing to fess up about. I am not the first poster to be accused of being this West77  I guess it is my turn to be compared with someone who has obviously achieved legendary status.

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

I have nothing to fess up about. I am not the first poster to be accused of being this West77  I guess it is my turn to be compared with someone who has obviously achieved legendary status.

West 77 only achieved legendary status on Sheffield Forum, in much the the same way that Bernard Clemmens achieved legendary status in the Guinness Book of Records.

Edited by Mister M

14 minutes ago, Mister M said:

West 77 only achieved legendary status on Sheffield Forum, in much the the same way that Bernard Clemmens achieved legendary status in the Guinness Book of Records.

If you say so Mister Feather Boa.  You and your alter egos may one day achieve the recognition you crave for in the  Guinness Book of Records.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Ironically, I've met Mr.Methane... the record breaking flatulist! :thumbsup:

That's where Axe's act falls flat, it's not as funny when the farts are coming out of your mouth. :hihi:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Ironically, I've met Mr.Methane... the record breaking flatulist! :thumbsup:

That's where Axe's act falls flat, it's not as funny when the farts are coming out of your mouth. :hihi:

More likely you have met Mister Nitrous  because  all your contributions are laughable.

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

More likely you have met Mister Nitrous  because  all your contributions are laughable.

Poor, 1/10 for effort... better luck next time ;)

• Haha 1