Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Whats in the vax, I'm interested to know, I don't want a link just your (or the Guardians) opinion.

Do your own research 😀

6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:
9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Tell me exactly whats in the vaccine

Or you could look it up for yourself.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:
7 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Or you could look it up for yourself.

I'm not interested as I'd have to be strapped down and forced to have it, if you've allowed something to be put into that irreversible I'm sure you'd have done your research and made sure you know what it is....................or perhaps you just had it because the media scared you into it but I'm sure thats not the case.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Whats in the vax, I'm interested to know, I don't want a link just your (or the Guardians) opinion.

Make up your mind. If you want to know then look it up.

Just now, sibon said:

But maybe a few percent haven’t.

Remember that painful 1% acceptable death chat we had. The one where you thought that 700 000 U.K. deaths was a price worth paying?

Avoiding the question yet again, 700,000 has and never will be 1% of excess deaths.

Whats in the jab you've had come on?

Just now, Carbuncle said:

Make up your mind. If you want to know then look it up.

I find it very odd indeed that people who have had a trial vaccine that the makers took out a disclaimer on future issues don't appear to know what it consists of, absolutely staggering.

There used to be an old saying round our way - you'll stand egg on't face. Its in full effect here. 😆

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I find it very odd indeed that people who have had a trial vaccine that the makers took out a disclaimer on future issues don't appear to know what it consists of, absolutely staggering.

There used to be an old saying round our way - you'll stand egg on't face. Its in full effect here. 😆

I looked up the ingredients before I had it. I have no reason to remember the ingredients now.

Guest sibon

I looked up the ingredients before I had it. I have no reason to remember the ingredients now.

I know exactly what was in mine. I’m scientifically trained to postgrad level and I’ve spent over 30 years working in science related professions.

So, I’m pretty sure I made the right choice. 

Maybe Tops is better qualified.

Jeez, is this what we've become, good lord.

Like I said, I don't know how you sleep at night.

Be interesting when/if we do come out of this what will happen when the usual round of seasonal illnesses do the rounds with all you who's natural immunity has been genetically altered 😳

Guest sibon
Just now, top4718 said:

Jeez, is this what we've become, good lord.

Like I said, I don't know how you sleep at night.

Be interesting when/if we do come out of this what will happen when the usual round of seasonal illnesses do the rounds with all you who's natural immunity has been genetically altered 😳

Ooh.

Do go on. 

Genetically altered, you say.

Just now, sibon said:

I know exactly what was in mine. I’m scientifically trained to postgrad level and I’ve spent over 30 years working in science related professions.

So, I’m pretty sure I made the right choice. 

Maybe Tops is better qualified.

If I read down all the things you are in this thread you'll have been the first man on the moon and the discoverer of Tutankhamuns tomb, you tell more lies than me.

Having said that you should be more than qualified to explain to us mere builders whats in it.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I should bloody hope my natural immunity has been genetically altered. It is how adaptive immunity works.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

I know exactly what was in mine.

If you can remember what was in yours you must be an idiot savant. Unless of course you are going to ignore all the excipients.

Israel also said that people who had the jabs in January were now giving  only 16% protection

That's not really what it says.

I think the jury is out on whether natural or vaccine gives longer lasting immunity 

Seen claims both ways

Edited by butlers

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

Ooh.

Do go on. 

Genetically altered, you say.

Do we all turn into flesh eating zombies?

Bags tops and the Daddy 😎

I should bloody hope my natural immunity has been genetically altered. It is how adaptive immunity works.

I think the human race has survived for millenia without having to have a vaccine to alter it. I'll trust in mine i'll get the popcorn to see what happens with yours. 

You obviously trust Boris (or Borris) Johnson implicitly.