Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Why would anybody feel silly about you trolling?

Edited by Longcol

44 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Why would anybody feel silly about you trolling?

Trolling? 

Is that really the best you can come up with. That's beyond weak. 

I've been verbally abused, called a liar, had my character brought into question, my ability as a parent brought into question all for sharing my views and now I'M the troll?? 

Really, you need to get a grip mate. 

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Trolling? 

Is that really the best you can come up with. That's beyond weak. 

I've been verbally abused, called a liar, had my character brought into question, my ability as a parent brought into question all for sharing my views and now I'M the troll?? 

Take it you still haven't found a source for the claim vaccinated folk are going to start popping their clogs in the next 18 months or so.............

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Take it you still haven't found a source for the claim vaccinated folk are going to start popping their clogs in the next 18 months or so.............

I take it you now want me to engage with you despite you labelling me a troll?? 

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I take it you now want me to engage with you despite you labelling me a troll?? 

I'm happy to engage with anyone who makes big claims but can't back them up.

Been doing it for years on SF going back to phone masts cause cancer, 9/11 inside job, 7/7 (ditto), cannabis cures cancer etc .................................

The covid vaccine is  going to kill us is the first new one in a good few years .

Edited by Longcol

21 hours ago, sibon said:

Africa is a young continent, which has probably helped them to avoid the worst of Covid. It’s still not good there, but you are correct that malaria is worse.

Malaria is parasitic though and transfers via insects, so comparisons with Covid aren’t all that relevant.

Its probably relevant if you live in Africa and see all the money being spent on Covid when malaria is a far bigger killer.

Israel is in the throes of offering booster jabs to anyone over 60, your gonna be like drug addicts with these vaccines soon.

Interesting to read how Swedens approach has worked, they really seem to have handled this well without damaging knee jerk reactions.

Edited by top4718

Reasonable point Carbuncle. Fact is we haven’t been living in normal times unfortunately. I trust the vaccine tech on the AZ cos it’s been around forever. (Newfield school biology lessons circa 1970’s) From my understanding of the situation the tests on the vaccine have been conducted concurrently due to the fact that an unprecedented sum of money got thrown at the problem. I would also add that the sight of our Tory government clearly bricking it and splashing the cash made me definitely sit up and realise that we had a real problem.

7 minutes ago, Longcol said:

The covid vaccine is  going to kill us is the first new one in a good few years .

So what you are saying is Death is NOT listed in the side effects? 

Is that what you are saying? 

3 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Reasonable point Carbuncle. Fact is we haven’t been living in normal times unfortunately. I trust the vaccine tech on the AZ cos it’s been around forever. (Newfield school biology lessons circa 1970’s) From my understanding of the situation the tests on the vaccine have been conducted concurrently due to the fact that an unprecedented sum of money got thrown at the problem. I would also add that the sight of our Tory government clearly bricking it and splashing the cash made me definitely sit up and realise that we had a real problem.

If this rubbish convinces you you've done the right thing then thats fine, its not true though.

Just now, top4718 said:

32m people have died of AIDS its a good job we didn't have social media when that was rife.

Christ!! 

That many???? 

32 million is insane. I had no idea that many people had died from it. 

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Christ!! 

That many???? 

32 million is insane. I had no idea that many people had died from it. 

Just looked it up,  35 million since 1981.

Unbelievable init.

4 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Perhaps I should point out that I am in fact very much in favour of the vaccine programme. I just feel that we have to play fair when engaged in argument. 90% of the arguments made by the covid sceptics are garbage but I still feel that the arguments made against them should be 100% correct and that we should be prepared to acknowledge weaknesses on our side of the argument.

I tend to suspect the decision to proceed with vaccination without a full run of safety data was a good one even if in part I have to rely on the judgement of experts rather than data for a portion of that.