Any Sheffield Punks (70s-90s) Willing To Be Interviewed?

Hi everyone, I was hoping you could help me out.
As part of my PhD at the University of Texas at Austin I’m hoping to interview punks from Northern English towns and cities in the 1970s and 1980s. I’m especially interested in hearing from minority groups and people from working-class backgrounds, though not exclusively. The project has a particular focus on gender and race in the context of industrial decline as well as the shifting socio-political climate of the 1970s and 1980s. As such, I’d like to hear from anti-racist and anti-sexist campaigners, as well as your experiences with racism and sexism more generally.
Oral testimonies will be carried out at the participant’s convenience and can be included in the project under a pseudonym.
For more information about the project, please email me at [email protected] and please pass this along to anyone you think might be interested in participating. Thanks in advance!

If youd like to help the OP please contact them via the means provided.

Thank you - closing.