Racial abuse to a group of women in Attercliffe.

Why? Why do people have to have equal opportunites policies?

Surely companies should just hire people who are best for the job.

THAT's political "correctness"

The correct thing to do is to hire the best people for the job. The only way to ensure that racism isn't occuring is to compare the numbers interviewed, and if it differs from the average then have a closer look to see why. It could be genuine, or it might not.

They need to make sure that they are interviewing enough minority applicants to be able to show they have a good equal opportunities policy...

Don't be fooled into thinking its the minorities that get the jobs...!!

I don't think that but surely if they receive 20 applications and don't ask the question of race, they would pick the best candidates regardless of race.

If they ask the question, they quota how many minority candidates will be interviewed, so even if they don't eventually get the job, they have a better chance. So whatever you say Wajid, Race is always an issue with applications when it should'nt be. If a british black/asian does better in the interview than a white candidate thats fair enough, but if they got the interview over people who are better qualified but happen to be white then that is wrong. And that is what goes on.

that doesn't actually happen, do a search for the number of threads about it, every single one of which has been debunked as nonsense.

Okay, so someone further up dreamt that link up?

And my girlfriend was hallucinating when someone told her to take her George's Cross down from Ranmoor halls of residence during Japan/Korea 2002?

Why? Why do people have to have equal opportunites policies?

Surely companies should just hire people who are best for the job.

THAT's political "correctness"

Because if the interviewer doesn't like women, non-white people or blondes, they will find a reason not to give them the job. I think many EO policies have become bureaucratic and have lost their meaning but if you were from a non-white background, would you want some of the people who post on here interviewing you for a job?

On the point of reverse racism - the targetted group has to be in the minority. It is the white majority that holds the power predominantly and is therefore capable of using this power abusively.

I live in a mixed environment in which most people seem to get on with their lives. As in every town you get the VILLAGE IDIOTS.

It seems like you've bumped into the Attercliffe bunch. My girlfriend was attacked in the park not so long ago by some young pakistani men who called her a white bitch, white whore and spat at her.

I have since found out who it was and challenged one of them to apologise with his dad there.

As a British Citizen no one should be feel racial resentment but like across silent Europe we are waking up to the fact that all the Countries have the same problem.

Once we actually talk to other countries about it instead of hiding the problem I thing we will be able to find unity and remove racist people of any creed to a facility fitting there character.

Afganistan.

I live in a mixed environment in which most people seem to get on with their lives. As in every town you get the VILLAGE IDIOTS.

It seems like you've bumped into the Attercliffe bunch. My girlfriend was attacked in the park not so long ago by some young pakistani men who called her a white bitch, white whore and spat at her.

I have since found out who it was and challenged one of them to apologise with his dad there.

As a British Citizen no one should be feel racial resentment but like across silent Europe we are waking up to the fact that all the Countries have the same problem.

Once we actually talk to other countries about it instead of hiding the problem I thing we will be able to find unity and remove racist people of any creed to a facility fitting there character.

Afganistan.

Don't think I fancy waiting for people to talk about it and find unity, think I'll just move to a village

Correct, correct and correct.

How come if you're white it's not racists abuse?

I agree.

xxx

So once again in just 2 pages the liberal elite in their rose tinted speccies have turned a thread about open racial abuse completely around so that the assailants are the victims.

Dear God, where's my gun :shakes:

Yeah it's insane - people need to admit there's a problem. We don't live in a fluffy little world of altogether-ness, nor do we live in a society where anyone who's not white is down-trodden and repressed. There's racists on both sides of the coin.

I live opposite a mosque and I draped a St George out the window for the football earlier in the week - now everyone's looking at it and shaking their heads. What's that all about? This country's absolutely cuckoo...

Oh well, might as well move to Eastern Europe - there's no-one left over there at all from the looks of it.

Yeah it's insane - people need to admit there's a problem. We don't live in a fluffy little world of altogether-ness, nor do we live in a society where anyone who's not white is down-trodden and repressed. There's racists on both sides of the coin.

I live opposite a mosque and I draped a St George out the window for the football earlier in the week - now everyone's looking at it and shaking their heads. What's that all about? This country's absolutely cuckoo...

Nothing wrong with having different communities, but when some people forget they are actually in ENGLAND, somethings gone wrong. Why is our flag frowned upon, its absolutely crazy. I think plonking a mosque in the middle of sharrow is more of a statement than putting up a flag! but we're not allowed to shake our heads at that

I notice sexist abuse has taken a back seat too :roll:

Your right little lady!- let bring it back, its great!.

PS- Havent you got some ironing to do rather than meddleing with your mans valuable computer?

if they were asian/white/black, whoever it is deserves a good slap and this is coming from a muslim.