Racial abuse to a group of women in Attercliffe.

there was a case a couple of months ago in sharrow where an asian deliberately ran his car into a white lad on his bike...then a gang of asian lads shouted "get the white ******* !!"they kicked him while he was on the ground..it went to court and guess what happened?practically nothing..just a sloppy reprimand...when it was reported in the star not a mention of racial attack...had it been the white on asian or even black on asian it would probably have been on the front page with banner headlines...and some comment in the paper about what a racist society it is...

yea but that is what this media and goverment are doing, ya cant really denied that!

personally i dont give a rats asre whether people of a different skin colour think i'm being racist, i know i'n not,

my mate asian and he takes **** out of me saying he doesnt need to go on sunbed cos is tan is better than mine, i tell to go run is corner shop...........

its all banter until the media and goverment get involved.

if they had run the country better it wouldn be as racist as it is now

the goverment and media in turn cause most of the racism...!

You make a good point, however the 2nd half of the footy has started now so I dont have time to give a decent reply :D

LedZepplin told me not to let people wind me up on the last page. After his words of encouragment I felt happy and excited, now that story has lef me depressed and angered. How dare they! how DARE they!! m on the next flight to Oz!

how come they never fight one on one tossers

remember this case last year ?....last year a asian man and his girlfriend took their pit bull terrier type dog into the childrens play area at norfolk heritage park where they allowed it to savage a little girl who was playing on a slide.....the dog was not on a lead and unmuzzled, it had its jaws around the babys head and there was blood everywhere ..the child has suffered since because of this..while the onlookers were busy helping the child and getting an ambulance these two ran off with the dog thinking they had got away with it...eventually he was caught ...he was told the dog would have to be destroyed but he went to court to appeal to save the dog and won his case...he can keep the dog but it must be kept muzzled, on a lead and kept away from kids play areas...i reckon its only a matter of time before he can't be bothered and this monster will get loose and probably kill somebody...i dont think the owner got off light because he is asian but many people will think thats the reason...and his girlfriend received no punishment whatsoever....the child is still taking counselling ...and i almost forgot to mention it...and he has never once apologised

People come to this country and settle.

More people in this country equals money to be made.

When you want to make money you don't upset the people who are going to hand it over.

Thus newspapers will not intentionally upset minorities as they will stop buying their papers.

The BBC especially and the media will always stick up for minorities because if they did upset a group in particular, less people would pay the license.

The government try not to upset minorities because they can lose votes.

Councils will do the same incase of civil unrest.

It's got to the point now where average Joe in the street will not even raise their voice now at someone from a minority group as they are in fear of being branded a racist. This is wrong. ESPECIALLY where the police are involved.

There are rapists,thugs, tramps, pimps, addicts etc in every group of people I know in Britain and none of us are perfect. But the majority of people must NOT be branded racist for speaking up against anyone who shouts abuse or does anything to harm you or your friends. If you attack someone then you should be dealt with EXACTLY the same as anyone else. The police should realise this.

PC is all about keeping the calm and trying to make the majority working class population get rid of old stereotypical ideals and talking down to them. If the streets are calm then the rulers can make money. Simple. Anyone or anything that rocks this process will be branded as racist. What they don't realise is that the majority of this country have had enough of it and any increase in the PC approach will only divide further.

Get rid of the PC and use commonsense and you would sort out this anger felt by alot of people.

Your thoughts?

Okay, so someone further up dreamt that link up?

And my girlfriend was hallucinating when someone told her to take her George's Cross down from Ranmoor halls of residence during Japan/Korea 2002?

okay, so there is the occasional person who is that misguided. I expect the flag was either in breach of planning permission or a health and safety issue (although it sounds rather jobsworth to me).

So once again in just 2 pages the liberal elite in their rose tinted speccies have turned a thread about open racial abuse completely around so that the assailants are the victims.

Dear God, where's my gun :shakes:

I haven't seen a single person defend them, can you quote it?

The most sensible post I've seen was the one asking why the ladies didn't call the police.

Why is it always Muslim youth? Ok, i understand it is youth but they bring racism into it. The parents and grandparents are normally respectful but the youth who are termed British are the ones who are often racist.

People come to this country and settle.

More people in this country equals money to be made.

When you want to make money you don't upset the people who are going to hand it over.

Thus newspapers will not intentionally upset minorities as they will stop buying their papers.

The BBC especially and the media will always stick up for minorities because if they did upset a group in particular, less people would pay the license.

The government try not to upset minorities because they can lose votes.

Councils will do the same incase of civil unrest.

It's got to the point now where average Joe in the street will not even raise their voice now at someone from a minority group as they are in fear of being branded a racist. This is wrong. ESPECIALLY where the police are involved.

There are rapists,thugs, tramps, pimps, addicts etc in every group of people I know in Britain and none of us are perfect. But the majority of people must NOT be branded racist for speaking up against anyone who shouts abuse or does anything to harm you or your friends. If you attack someone then you should be dealt with EXACTLY the same as anyone else. The police should realise this.

PC is all about keeping the calm and trying to make the majority working class population get rid of old stereotypical ideals and talking down to them. If the streets are calm then the rulers can make money. Simple. Anyone or anything that rocks this process will be branded as racist. What they don't realise is that the majority of this country have had enough of it and any increase in the PC approach will only divide further.

Get rid of the PC and use commonsense and you would sort out this anger felt by alot of people.

Your thoughts?

You're absolutely spot-on.

But expect to get a lot of stick on here now - the liberals will hate what you've said - because it's the truth, and they don't like to let people hear it.

StarSparkle

Why is it always Muslim youth? Ok, i understand it is youth but they bring racism into it. The parents and grandparents are normally respectful but the youth who are termed British are the ones who are often racist.

This is the problem.... its the youth that cause all the probs and give every1 a bad name!!! :rant: :rant:

This is the problem.... its the youth that cause all the probs and give every1 a bad name!!! :rant: :rant:

If its the youth then its because they have endured racist abuse for much of their lives and find it difficult to turn the other cheek. It points to a terrible weakness in their character, that they have to harass innocent women this way, and really, this incident should be reported. The best thing to do is to work to make sure that no-one feels this alienation in the first place, through integrating the population in local schools.

Britain has a lot of race problems as far as I can see- its actually not as openly bad in North America, where everyone is from immigrant stock.

This was totally sickening, however. What makes people so hateful? Ugh.