The George Hirst Saga..

The Hirst camp want more money than the club pays, especially for under 23s

I wouldn’t bother stating facts Mel, he ignores them cos they don’t suit his argument.

I've not looked up details, just reading here, and that. And various things at work.

The whole thing just looks like a modern day football mess.

I've not looked up details, just reading here, and that. And various things at work.

The whole thing just looks like a modern day football mess.

A mess caused by greed and bad advice from the player involved.

A mess caused by greed and bad advice from the player involved.

Yes, a mess.

My knowledge of DC is that he also isn't one to budge. What he says goes.

-

I honestly don't know, I haven't looked into details, but what I always think when hear bits on RS, is why he hasn't gone somewhere else? He sounds amazing on reports I hear or read. If I was a good player, the only thing I would want is to play.

Yes, a mess.

My knowledge of DC is that he also isn't one to budge. What he says goes.

-

I honestly don't know, I haven't looked into details, but what I always think when hear bits on RS, is why he hasn't gone somewhere else? He sounds amazing on reports I hear or read. If I was a good player, the only thing I would want is to play.

He obviously hasn’t had a decent offer yet, for all his promise it would still be a huge gamble.

The clubs linked with him have made derisory offers so far.

How do you know this?

How do you know this?

The chairman said it on Friday night.

Sorry I'm not gonna spoil your obvious agenda, plenty of info out there if you want to read the facts,

---------- Post added 10-03-2018 at 23:49 ----------

He won't sign a contract as he expects the club to break their wage structure and pay him more than some current first teamers, the other players you mention have not done that.

The wage wanted was the highest for a u23s player , A loan deal was agreed but swfc wanted a high loan fee , I don't blame Hurst not signing What guarantees has he got ?

---------- Post added 12-03-2018 at 19:07 ----------

How do you know this?

No offers?? Why should they have offers he's out of contract end of season , and if not done so already free to talk to clubs unofficial or not , either way he's off

Could not care less about whats going on , but the know all on here, cant have heard the Carlton Palmer interview on the saga. He was clearly on the side of the player.

I hate Wednesday players crossing the devide, but don't be surprised if Hirst is the next to abandon his career in s6, to prosper at the right side in S2.

Could not care less about whats going on , but the know all on here, cant have heard the Carlton Palmer interview on the saga. He was clearly on the side of the player.

I hate Wednesday players crossing the devide, but don't be surprised if Hirst is the next to abandon his career in s6, to prosper at the right side in S2.

yeah right, if WE wont pay him what he wants, are united? :o

Palmer was on the side of the player as he’s one of David’s best mates.

I have seen the full statement by DC that hasn’t been contested by the Hirst camp and DC is also happy to take the matter to court to exonerate the club, another poster easily assuaged by the facts.

If you think he’s going to transfer to S2 to sit on the bench with Brooks think again.

---------- Post added 12-03-2018 at 20:03 ----------

The wage wanted was the highest for a u23s player , A loan deal was agreed but swfc wanted a high loan fee , I don't blame Hurst not signing What guarantees has he got ?

---------- Post added 12-03-2018 at 19:07 ----------

How do you know this?

No offers?? Why should they have offers he's out of contract end of season , and if not done so already free to talk to clubs unofficial or not , either way he's off

He did have offers in January but they were less than £500k, I do agree he’s off though.