The first Britons were black

We do know that you a very distant relative of a fir tree. All of us are.

Spiders too. And jellyfish.

One of my uncles looks like a direct decendant of a blob fish :hihi:

---------- Post added 07-02-2018 at 12:40 ----------

Nothing new. This book from 2011 is well worth a read to find out about our ancestors:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/History-Ancient-Britain-Neil-Oliver/dp/140723465X

Nice one.. I've just order it, cost me 1p for the book and £2.80 postage :)

One point of interest.. why have they given the man blue eyes when the possibility of that would have been very remote?

yup, sorry to break it to you patriots and racists, according to a new DNA study the first Britons were black.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/

We all know that we originally descended from migrants who came from Africa, and eventually evolved traits such as a white skin to best survive in colder climates with less sun.

As you support racial selection I can only assume that this thread is just your latest attempt to stir up racial hatred.

Please take your racist nonsense elsewhere.

One point of interest.. why have they given the man blue eyes when the possibility of that would have been very remote?

Because that's what the DNA analysis told them?

We do know that you a very distant relative of a fir tree. All of us are.

Spiders too. And jellyfish.

some of us are still jellyfish :roll:

---------- Post added 07-02-2018 at 12:47 ----------

Mel's argument is like saying that everyone in Britain in 10,000 years will be descended from Lenny Henry, assuming Dawn French is black.

some of us seem to be descended from muppets, thats not what i said ;)

---------- Post added 07-02-2018 at 12:48 ----------

thats the whole point, thats what the DNA said theyd have, and its surprising

Blue eyes are the result of a mutant gene and will show in DNA testing.

They didnt even say black!!! They have said dark skin with blue eyes..

It was just an attempt my Mel to stir trouble...

black is dark skin, the picture of the possible person is darker than just dark skin, also the first line of the title says the word "black"

Seems like a antagonistic comment!

well when youve got 1001 pointless stupid racial threads and arguements, occasionaly its going to cause such. and when you have news that you know people will twist and turn and try to avoid the subject theres a bit of sarcasm that just comes out :hihi:

I've posted on the subject before when theres been tv series' on the subject certain people just dont like it :P

to them, britain started in about the medievel times, no immigration happened till windrush :hihi:

the perfect spot for GREAT BRITAIN

Seeing we're all descended from Africa it's no surprise that some of our ancestors were dark skinned.

black is dark skin, the picture of the possible person is darker than just dark skin, also the first line of the title says the word "black"

Apologies, i read the BBC report not the telegraph and it didnt say black..

Anyway, its no surprise! we were swinging in the tree tops covered in black fur once upon a time..

Anyone who is surprised by this need to go and educate themselves..