Are Calais Migrants OUR Problem?

50 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Not surprising that the country is short of money with these clowns in charge.

18 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Not surprising that the country is short of money with these clowns in charge.

This country has plenty of money, as you will find out when your friends start lashing it out , all over . Where they get it from is a different matter.

You know what's incredible about this thread? 

I posed the question 'Are Calais Migrants OUR Problem?', way back in January 2018 & absolutely nothing has changed - other than the UK spending, (wasted), billions of pounds.

6 hours ago, hackey lad said:

This country has plenty of money, as you will find out when your friends start lashing it out , all over . Where they get it from is a different matter.

What friends ?   You do have a terrible memory.

This is a quote from a speech Colonel Gaddafi made on April 10th 2006:

We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.

Let's face it, he was right.

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

I posed the question 'Are Calais Migrants OUR Problem?', way back in January 2018 & absolutely nothing has changed - other than the UK spending, (wasted), billions of pounds.

You are correct.   Nothing has changed and Yes,  they are still wasting millions or even billions of pounds,   instead of doing something useful with it.

The Calais migrant's situation is still the same too with a record 500 coming over in one day this week.

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Plus the fact that annual attempted boat crossings which was called a national disaster when it concerned a few hundred is now measured in hundreds per month and heading for record numbers in 2024.

4 hours ago, Baron99 said:

The Government promised less than 100,000 net immigration in 2010, no change there either. Worse in fact!

Perhaps we should accept, for now, that we cannot stop migration? I understand that Britan was once a cold and inhospitable place, then 100,000 years ago homosapians started travelling over here  :)

2 hours ago, despritdan said:

We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.

If you can't beat them, join em.....

My missus might not be happy though when I tell her to stay in the kitchen and my gay friends are ignored.

2 hours ago, despritdan said:

We,  or 'the powers that be' need to get together and challenge the international law which forces Europe to accept unlimited immigration which is having an impact on

our economies.

1 minute ago, cressida said:

We,  or 'the powers that be' need to get together and challenge the international law which forces Europe to accept unlimited immigration which is having an impact on

our economies.

Positive impact?