Mr Trump - All discussion here

He was kidding around with her and she took him seriously.

Nah, he and republicans in general are scared stiff of her, hence the false narrative based on a demonstrable lie to try to discredit her.

Republicans can't govern, but they sure can spot a threat when they see one ;)

---------- Post added 17-10-2018 at 14:34 ----------

Ah, I was afraid that it's a racial slur because Trump said it.

You would, because that fixation has blinded you to reality :hihi:

But now I see it's a racial slur because some guy thinks so!

Well, when "some guys" views echo those of The Alliance of Colonial Era Tribes or The National Congress of American Indians it seems like he might have a point. That and because it self evidently is, to anyone with any sense of reality & decency :roll:

That makes it clear!

Indeed, though probably not in the way you imagine :hihi:

---------- Post added 17-10-2018 at 15:13 ----------

Or calling Trump "Captain Smith" eh? Lol

Big problem though, many people would think of the Captain Smith who went down with the Titanic ;)

Lots of parallels of course, but clearly, that Smith would be a compliment by comparison:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/411742-trump-i-wont-accept-the-blame-if-dems-retake-house

....so I'm not sure it'd have the desired effect :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

Nah, he and republicans in general are scared stiff of her, hence the false narrative based on a demonstrable lie to try to discredit her. Republicans can't govern, but they sure can spot a threat when they see one ;)

I'm pretty sure no one is afraid of her and most Americans don't care about any native ancestry she may or may not have.

Outside of the Cherokees, who have an interest $$$ in making it difficult for people to claim ancestry and keeping new members of the tribe out.

She allowed herself to get drawn into a situation where no matter what she did, she was going to look bad. She's the equivalent of Flick from A Christmas Story who got conned into sticking his tongue on a frozen flagpole.

She's an intelligent woman, she should know better. But she treated a "family story" as a fact and that was a mistake.

Donald Trump (like a lot of grown men) is still somewhat immature and likes to tease the girls.

I

Donald Trump (like a lot of grown men) is still somewhat immature and likes to tease the girls.

Mr Trump is a misogynistic compulsive liar who has talked about sexually assaulting women like the entitled self obsessed prick he is and threw racial slurs around and the brazenly lied when caught out.

it's not looking good for the Democrats at all for the 2020 presidential election. There will be loads of prospective nominees but the trouble is all of them will look rubbish to the voters and they will just collapse into this collective incohesive argumentitive mess.

Trump, even if he is Trump, will be unopposed from anybody in the GOP and look much better than any of them. Even though Trump is not really that popular and should be vulnerable, the Democrats are so useless, the smart money must be on Trump to get a 2nd term.

I'm pretty sure no one is afraid of her and most Americans don't care about any native ancestry she may or may not have.

The only people who have made any issue of her ancestry are republicans, they're afraid of her, there's no denying it ;)

You can tell.... they're all on the 1/1024th thing, despite that being completely consisant with everything she ever claimed.

Nothing left to whine about other than the result was exactly what was to be expected if she was truthful :loopy:

Outside of the Cherokees, who have an interest $$$ in making it difficult for people to claim ancestry and keeping new members of the tribe out.

Agree entirely, they don't dispute Warrens heritage, just that it can be used to claim tribal rights, which of course, she isn't trying to do.

She allowed herself to get drawn into a situation where no matter what she did, she was going to look bad. She's the equivalent of Flick from A Christmas Story who got conned into sticking his tongue on a frozen flagpole.

She wasn't drawn into anything, she was placed into the situation by republicans speading what they knew was a lie.

She's an intelligent woman, she should know better.

Proving that everything she ever said or claimed is entirely true wasn't a mistake at all:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/411826-elizabeth-warren-explains-why-she-released-dna-test-trump-opponents-have

...neuters the attack somewhat :?

But she treated a "family story" as a fact and that was a mistake.

The test proves her "family story" *is* fact :rolleyes:

Ahhh, "it's" called teasing now... Roger that :D

The only people who have made any issue of her ancestry are republicans, they're afraid of her, there's no denying it ;)

You can tell.... they're all on the 1/1024th thing, despite that being completely consisant with everything she ever claimed.

Nothing left to whine about other than the result was exactly what was to be expected if she was truthful :loopy:

Agree entirely, they don't dispute Warrens heritage, just that it can be used to claim tribal rights, which of course, she isn't trying to do.

She wasn't drawn into anything, she was placed into the situation by republicans speading what they knew was a lie.

Proving that everything she ever said or claimed is entirely true wasn't a mistake at all:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/411826-elizabeth-warren-explains-why-she-released-dna-test-trump-opponents-have

...neuters the attack somewhat :?

The test proves her "family story" *is* fact :rolleyes:

Ahhh, "it's" called teasing now... Roger that :D

The Cherokees do dispute her claims. There are over 500 federally recognized tribes according to the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Not to mention natives in Canada, where they are known as First Nations People, and Mexico. Plus Central and South America. There's no way a DNA test could pinpoint which one it is. My dog is more Cherokee than Elizabeth Warren.

You guys are taking everything Donald Trump says way too seriously. 90% of what comes out of his mouth is gobbledygook anyway and don't even get me started on his twitter. He loves trolling people and he's good at it.

She got herself into trouble by claiming native ancestry for years...back when there were no DNA tests to prove anything. Probably why she takes the family stories to heart.

I'm not even going to get into the sexual harassment claims, I wasn't there nor am I defending him. And that's not what I meant by teasing.

She foolishly allowed herself to be lured into deep water making claims she can't prove and now she's struggling.

God bless her but Elizabeth Warren (like Sarah Palin) has no place in national politics. She's in way over her head and looks like a woman who doesn't know how to pick her battles.

The Cherokees do dispute her claims. There are over 500 federally recognized tribes according to the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Not to mention natives in Canada, where they are known as First Nations People, and Mexico. Plus Central and South America. There's no way a DNA test could pinpoint which one it is. My dog is more Cherokee than Elizabeth Warren.

You guys are taking everything Donald Trump says way too seriously. 90% of what comes out of his mouth is gobbledygook anyway and don't even get me started on his twitter. He loves trolling people and he's good at it.

She got herself into trouble by claiming native ancestry for years...back when there were no DNA tests to prove anything. Probably why she takes the family stories to heart.

I'm not even going to get into the sexual harassment claims, I wasn't there nor am I defending him. And that's not what I meant by teasing.

She foolishly allowed herself to be lured into deep water making claims she can't prove and now she's struggling.

God bless her but Elizabeth Warren (like Sarah Palin) has no place in national politics. She's in way over her head and looks like a woman who doesn't know how to pick her battles.

Did you vote for him?

The Cherokees do dispute her claims.

No, they haven't disputed her claim of native american heritage. Merely that she can't claim she's a Cherokee from the results.

Before the DNA test, they were saying this:

Cherokee Nation Principal Chief Bill John Baker said of the controversy that Warren “never claimed to be a member of the Cherokee Nation” and only claimed native ancestors. “I wish every congressman and senator in the U.S. had a kinship or felt a kinship to the Cherokee Nation”

She isn't claiming to be a Cherokee, claiming tribal citizenship or any rights. That's what the Cherokee are keen to rebutt, for obvious reasons.

There are over 500 federally recognized tribes according to the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Not to mention natives in Canada, where they are known as First Nations People, and Mexico. Plus Central and South America. There's no way a DNA test could pinpoint which one it is.

The DNA test proves one of her ancestors was native american, Warren says her family history would suggest it's Cherokee, nothing more.

In relation to any claims she's actually made, she's been proven correct and has been totally honest.

My dog is more Cherokee than Elizabeth Warren.

Unlike you :roll:

We know how Warrens got there, how about your dog? :suspect:

Not so good when the shoes on the other foot though :hihi:

Trolling is a form of distraction, I wonder what from? :?

... and yet, when the test was eventually taken, it turns out she'd been entirely honest, as much as anyone can be, all along :?

Teasing means "in a playful way"... to suggest Trump is teasing has about as much credibility as saying anti-semitism is just "having a laugh".

Nonsense, she hasn't "allowed" anything, she's been under sustained attack based on a now totally debunked lie for a long time.

Couldn't disagree more, Elizabeth Warren is nothing like Palin. She can add up for a start :hihi:

She's more capable and qualified for national politics than Trump was, is, or ever will be.

It turns out she's been totally honest from the outset, being able to say that as fact won't hurt her in the long term.

Edited by Magilla

Did you vote for him?

I don't want to be responsible for raising your blood pressure by telling you who I voted for. :D

It shall have to remain a mystery.

---------- Post added 18-10-2018 at 18:02 ----------

No, they haven't disputed her claim of native american heritage. Merely that she can't claim she's a Cherokee from the results.

Before the DNA test, they were saying this:

She isn't claiming to be a Cherokee, claiming tribal citizenship or any rights. That's what the Cherokee are keen to rebutt, for obvious reasons.

The DNA test proves one of her ancestors was native american, Warren says her family history would suggest it's Cherokee, nothing more.

In relation to any claims she's actually made, she's been proven correct and has been totally honest.

Unlike you :roll:

We know how Warrens got there, how about your dog? :suspect:

Not so good when the shoes on the other foot though :hihi:

Trolling is a form of distraction, I wonder what from? :?

... and yet, when the test was eventually taken, it turns out she'd been entirely honest, as much as anyone can be, all along :?

Teasing means "in a playful way"... to suggest Trump is teasing has about as much credibility as saying anti-semitism is just "having a laugh".

Nonsense, she hasn't "allowed" anything, she's been under sustained attack based on a now totally debunked lie for a long time.

Couldn't disagree more, Elizabeth Warren is nothing like Palin. She can add up for a start :hihi:

She's more capable and qualified for national politics than Trump was, is, or ever will be.

It turns out she's been totally honest from the outset, being able to say that as fact won't hurt her in the long term.

Well then sir, we shall have to agree to disagree. I know you don't believe me, but the political climate concerning Elizabeth Warren here in the US must be very different from that in England. She's finished before she even got started. Unfortunately for her, she looks like a liar with this whole DNA thing.

Let's face it, Donald Trump is an immature jerk and he's going to use this against her forever. It's a weak spot and he's going to keep jabbing at it. He's given her an unflattering nickname and it's not going away anytime soon.

She reminds me of my old algebra teacher, she has a "school teacher" vibe about her and tends to lecture people which rarely goes over well.

Edited by Sierra

Further evidence of Trump's mental instability and unfitness for the job as he threatens to close the southern border by force - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-mexico-border-close-twitter-latest-us-army-military-caravan-migrants-democrats-open-borders-a8590026.html#Echobox=1539863123

Further evidence of Trump's mental instability and unfitness for the job as he threatens to close the southern border by force - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-mexico-border-close-twitter-latest-us-army-military-caravan-migrants-democrats-open-borders-a8590026.html#Echobox=1539863123

So what exactly is wrong with that according to you?

I don't see any reason why US should overlook illegal immigration.

So what exactly is wrong with that according to you?

If you can't tell, I pity you.