Mr Trump - All discussion here

You might need to read it again. Its perfectly comprehensible.

Sure it could use some punctuation but the message is totally understandable.

Perhaps you could explain then?

Lets look at the first sentence - ''I know isis did not last very long when this democratically elected President came into power sitting on the fence achieves nothing.''

Firstly 'isis did not last very long'. It still exists. Then, what's the relationship between Isis and Trump? The sentence appears to suggest Trump had something to with it. Who is sitting on the fence? What is the fence?

''A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing'' Whose knowledge? Trump's? He's well known for lacking knowledge.

''It's easy to hate what would you have done?''

Easy to hate what? What would you done about what?

''talk is cheap'' Whose talk? About what?

Congratulations, you wrote a wholly incomprehensible post.

I understood it perfectly well.

It wasnt difficult .:)

I understood it perfectly well.

It wasnt difficult .:)

Go on then Sherlock - what was the message?

---------- Post added 06-10-2018 at 00:06 ----------

Powerful piece here by Shappi Khorsandi reflecting on the damage Trump and his fawning scummer acolytes are wreaking on humanity in general and women in particular - https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/trump-sexual-assault-us-us-kavanaugh-victims-amy-schumer-arrest-a8570866.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1538765146

It's only of interest to Trump dissenters,

So in essence, over half of the voting public of the USA are a bunch of camp followers and retards, because they voted for and still support their president lol. So says a psychoanalyst who looks all of 38 years old. They used to say things like that about Elvis fans in the 50s,:D

I know isis did not last very long when this democratically elected President came into power sitting on the fence achieves nothing. A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. It's easy to hate what would you have done? talk is cheap.

Isis still exists ....:rolleyes:

Edited by mafya

So in essence, over half of the voting public of the USA are a bunch of camp followers and retards, because they voted for and still support their president lol. So says a psychoanalyst who looks all of 38 years old. They used to say things like that about Elvis fans in the 50s,:D

Interesting then, that I've been able to highlight two words and one phrase in your short response that seem to suggest the report is right on the money.

Interesting then, that I've been able to highlight two words and one phrase in your short response that seem to suggest the report is right on the money.

The report would more accurately reflects the people on the left not the right.

Less than half.

The report would more accurately reflects the people on the left not the right.

Either you didn't read or you're wilfully misunderstanding it. I suspect the latter.