Mr Trump - All discussion here

8 minutes ago, trastrick said:

The only thing missing is an actual conviction for same. In the U.S. a citizen is presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty.

This is just more spaghetti thrown at the wall.

And, of course, headed for the USSC, with a couple more. A major precedent setting Constitutional Issue is at stake here.

By the time all these nuisance suits are sorted, he may well be President, judging by his growing poll numbers!

But there was actually a far more effective way of keeping him out of office. which the incompetent Democrats totally missed, and which would have made supporters like me, give up on him.

The Colorado Supreme Court judge that the provisions under the 14th amendment do not require a criminal conviction.

7 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The Colorado Supreme Court judge that the provisions under the 14th amendment do not require a criminal conviction.

We'll see what the U.S. Supreme Court says about that!

But I doubt they'll agree that all it takes is an unproven allegation, against a citizen, to prevent him/her/them from running for public office.

After all, as the Clintons campaign manager James Carville famously sad, when Bill was being accused by a long line of women with allegations against him, "Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park"!

One would hope that will not be the standard!

Edited by trastrick

•  
  20 hours ago, Palomar said:

If this had been an armed leftist mob in the lobby of the Commons, trying to get to Boris and his MP's to overturn British democracy, what would the appropriate response to the first people through the barricade have been?

Even I would back the use of deadly force.

I disagree with your characterization of the situation as an armed mob trying to overturn democracy..😀

It was 2,000 unarmed protesters staging a sit in, occupy Wall Street type of protest, that got out of hand and turned into a mini riot, thanks to a few professional rioters, and some "agent provocateurs".

The new FOI video I posted earlier released some 2 years after the event clearly shows it was, as the Left described the BLM riots, "mostly peaceful."

Most who entered the building were let in by the Capital police, who opened doors and even fist bumped them. as they wandered through unobstructed.

The main violence occurred outside the building when the Capitol Police  Used  "Tear Gas, Flashbangs on Pro-Trump Rioters".

The riot lasted 3 hours before the Capitol Police finally restored order. It never reached the same scale as the BLM protests that that burned, looted and occupied government buildings in some 200 cities across America, involving 20 million people, in

"more than 30 states and Washington, D.C. activated over 96,000 National Guard, State Guard, 82nd Airborne, and 3rd Infantry Regiment service members.[33][34][35][36] The deployment, when combined with preexisting deployments related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other natural disasters, constituted the largest military operation other than war in U.S. history.[37] " - WIKI

Edited 6 hours ago by trastrick

Would anyone like to buy any magic beans?

Edited by trastrick
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Would anyone like to buy any magic beans?

Depends who's selling them.

In the broader context of the BLM riots, this hyped up mini-riot was a relatively minor event in Washington D.C.

The pro HAMAS riots around the World in every major city, involved far more violence and disrespect of law and order.

Washington is no stranger to violent protests 😀

But here's something you should keep in mind!

"A Red Flag": Is SCOTUS Poised to Overturn Key J6 Felony Count?

"If the highest court determines the Department of Justice and judges misapplied a corporate fraud statute against hundreds of January 6 defendants, the repercussions will be felt for years to come".

https://www.declassified.live/p/a-red-flag-is-scotus-poised-to-overturn

It will also affect the Trump charges.

And the recent Colorado effort to bar Trump from the slate of candidates for Potus, is headed to the Supreme Court too.

Where even the most vocal Trump hater in Congress, Jamie Raskin, says it will likely be tossed out.

Raskin predicts Supreme Court will allow Trump to be on Colorado ballot

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4371190-raskin-supreme-court-trump-colorado-ballot/

So to all you premature ejaculators out there, This thing is just getting started.

And to those leftist Media gullible sheep, who insist they have been "right, since day one!", it would be wise to start hedging your position, as yet another MSM narrative is poised to crumble. 😀

Edited by trastrick

A landslide victory for Trump in Iowa last night.

CNN having an absolute meltdown.

How long before the Democrats realise Trump is heading for victory and they pressure Biden to step down and shoe in Michelle Obama to run?

here we go here we go:) great start mr president ! back in power very soon

17 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

here we go here we go:) great start mr president ! back in power very soon

I begin to suspect that you are right.

No challenger to Trump apparent in the Republicans and the Democrats have gone too long to ditch Biden.

Ah well!

His speeches were never less than entertaining.😄

If Trump wins I would think twice about going to America because CNN are saying it will be a dictatorship and a civil war might break out.

😂😂😂😂

I didn't realise this channel was now run by 12 year old.

16 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If Trump wins I would think twice about going to America because CNN are saying it will be a dictatorship and a civil war might break out.

😂😂😂😂

I didn't realise this channel was now run by 12 year old.

I can't see the deep state letting Trump win.

The lengths they've gone to so far to prevent him running for potus have been extraordinary. Will they really allow all their efforts to bare no fruit?

Edited by The_DADDY

Being a convicted rapist..he did that without the deep states help.

Also barely managing 50 percent of registered Republicans voting for him is a strange landslide

3 minutes ago, butlers said:

Being a convicted rapist..he did that without the deep states help.

Also barely managing 50 percent of registered Republicans voting for him is a strange landslide

Was he convicted of rape?

Why is he not in prison?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, butlers said:

Snipped 

I don't know. Seems like a pretty good result to me

Screenshot-20240116-150154-Chrome.jpg