Mr Trump - All discussion here

As I understand it, the Dems enforced the shutdown by trying to introduce the DACA issue into the proceedings, a month or so earlier than originally planned. It was done to try and back Trump into a corner and their capitulation shows it clearly didn't work. There are more important things afoot at the moment, none of which appears to be reported upon in the mainstream media. I believe that the doodoo is about to hit the fan in a major way with regard to the widespread corruption in high places.

Its been on the table for donkeys years. Hilary voted in favour of it in 2006.

I bet she wasn't called a racist by the hysterical left... A bit like Obama's "Muslim Ban" which became Trumps for some reason. Well the hysterical banshees were frothing good and proper.

---------- Post added 24-01-2018 at 13:35 ----------

this one was only to stop the shutdown the other day? trump said HE wants the mexicans to pay for the wall originally tho

So you don't have a problem with the wall. Its more to do with who pays for it?

I bet she wasn't called a racist by the hysterical left... A bit like Obama's "Muslim Ban" which became Trumps for some reason. Well the hysterical banshees were frothing good and proper.

---------- Post added 24-01-2018 at 13:35 ----------

So you don't have a problem with the wall. Its more to do with who pays for it?

i dont live there it doesnt bother me in the slightest, i dont care who pays for it really, like farage etc what i do object to is the lies and mistruths, the racism, the xenophobia

i dont live there it doesnt bother me in the slightest, i dont care who pays for it really, like farage etc what i do object to is the lies and mistruths, the racism, the xenophobia

What's racist about building a wall to secure a border? Just about every country has some sort of border control. Unless you agree with open borders there's no issue.

I've never heard Farage say anything racist. I've heard his words being misrepresented.

Meanwhile the UK's wall has cost £150 million plus.

What's racist about building a wall to secure a border? Just about every country has some sort of border control. Unless you agree with open borders there's no issue.

its what he said about the mexicans to get the idiots to agree with him when he got elected

its what he said about the mexicans to get the idiots to agree with him when he got elected

He didn't say anything about Mexicans personally. He was complaining about the Mexican government turning a blind eye because the route was used by serious criminal... drug dealers, arms smugglers, people traffickers, and sex offenders.

Just google the state governments on the border and look at their crime stats which site whether they were illegal immigrants.

As for women illegal immigrants they are also suffering at the hands of Coyotes...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972

Indirectly is not Mexico paying for a wall,Mexico paying for a wall is when it pays directly,otherwise,America is paying for the wall.

Moronic logic, but you carry on.

Moronic logic, but you carry on.

No,it's just logic,you give your version of Mexico paying for the wall logic,and see if you can disprove what mine is.

No,it's just logic,you give your version of Mexico paying for the wall logic,and see if you can disprove what mine is.

OK Mr pedantic, the US will be paying for the wall..... WITH THE MONEY EXTRACTED FROM MEXICO. Most normal people will accept that that is Mexico indirectly paying for the wall.

You're just being arse numbingly pedantic about it because you've got the face on about Brexit and Trump etc, but you're just going to have to get over yourself.

OK Mr pedantic, the US will be paying for the wall..... WITH THE MONEY EXTRACTED FROM MEXICO. Most normal people will accept that that is Mexico indirectly paying for the wall.

You're just being arse numbingly pedantic about it because you've got the face on about Brexit and Trump etc, but you're just going to have to get over yourself.

You're a psychologist as well are you?

We are talking about Trump here,and one of his lies,that Mexico are going to pay for the wall,most normal people will realise that a lying leader of the supposedly free world is showing himself up and not good for the free world.

The US will be paying for the wall with American money,extracted from their own taxpayers,their own companies like Apple who pay their tax in the US,and every country who they do business with in trade,so,not just the money Mexico gives,but what everyone gives,they will all be paying for it,because it's US money paying for what they decide to do with it.

Mr Trump of course - just shows the hypocrisy of the government.

He was recorded saying "Trump was recorded bragging that a celebrity like himself "can do anything" to women, including "just start kissing them ... I don't even wait" and "grab 'em by the *****"."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations