Blades v Ipswich

Enough of the sniping. If it continues then there will be suspensions. Back on topic please

Well done Blades today

Edited by Ridgewalk
Cancel

Excellent,and well done to Wilder for making the right call after Freeman has had to go off,he's got it spot on.Also we won without one of our main players,which shows we used the break to prepare the team well and get our shape and tactics right for being without Coutts.

The pub team from the chip shop league seem to have got off to a good start in the big bad Championship.

I think there is a decent chance we will stay up.

Just a bit concerned about how many home goals we are conceding.

All Wilder needs now is to create a bit of team spirit, togetherness and belief and we stand a chance to keep our heads above water.

I like it :hihi::hihi:

The future’s bright the future’s red and white

The future’s bright the future’s red and white

I agree mate.Just hope we can hold on to Wilder and Brooks .Wilder must be attracting attention his record must be one of the best in British football .May be it has been at the low end of the football world but that in it's self makes it more appealing getting the results with little money to spend.You never know he might be doing the business in the Prem shortly hopefully at the Lane.Or is that to much to ask,may be.He has served his apprenticeship and come through it with flying colours.Just hope no one nicks him from us.He is the best signing the blades have made for decades.Keeping Brooks might be more difficult with the big boys offering mega bucks a week and interfering agents.If we have to let him go it must be for Proper money .Lets just enjoy him while we can.

Been a blade for 18mths now, its just like watching brazil, can only see us getting better, we can beat anyone in this league.. glad I kicked owls into touch, and became a loyal die hard blade.

God loves a sinner come to his senses

Welcome abord brother

---------- Post added 15-10-2017 at 12:24 ----------

I agree mate.Just hope we can hold on to Wilder and Brooks .Wilder must be attracting attention his record must be one of the best in British football .May be it has been at the low end of the football world but that in it's self makes it more appealing getting the results with little money to spend.You never know he might be doing the business in the Prem shortly hopefully at the Lane.Or is that to much to ask,may be.He has served his apprenticeship and come through it with flying colours.Just hope no one nicks him from us.He is the best signing the blades have made for decades.Keeping Brooks might be more difficult with the big boys offering mega bucks a week and interfering agents.If we have to let him go it must be for Proper money .Lets just enjoy him while we can.

Great post. We all fear/expect Brookie to go on to greater things, would be great if it was with the Blades. Remember he’s only come into the side in recent weeks and we were doing well anyway.

Agree let’s enjoy it while we can

I think we won our last 10 matches last season, if so that would be 18 wins and 4 losses out of our last 22 league games.

Another great chance this week v Reading who surprisingly won at the Dirties

Brooks needs to start adding goals to his game to get some serious interest. Creates the chances though.

Brooks needs to start adding goals to his game to get some serious interest. Creates the chances though.

How that ball stayed out of the net against Barnsley I’ll never know, need to change the laws of physics !

https://roysviewfrom.wordpress.com/2017/10/15/view-from-ipswich/

Ipswich fans views from the game.

I think these are always worthwhile reading and shows that other teams fans are respecting the graft our boys are putting in

Thanks Robbie they always make good reading .Very honest views from good supporters who do not have an axe to grind.Nice touch from them saying it is one of the best grounds in the country which of course we already know.Another fan who says there will not be many teams come away from the lane with just a one nil defeat.Very sporting just hope they goose that Norwich team that plays for just a hour .

Nice touch from them saying it is one of the best grounds in the country

Agreed.

It's nice when other fans appreciate the setup that we have.

I certainly do when I go to other grounds.

Also, fair play to Ispwich who brought a decent following.