Tramlines Festival - Hillsborough Park

Popped to Hillsborough earlier for a couple of things - around 11:30am they were beginning to cone off side roads and put stewards in place to check cars entering.

All the roads near me from Far lane to Dixon Road/Middlewood Rd are being closed for parking to non residents. Residents and their visitors should have something with them showing their address. I always carry my driving licence, address is on that.

Why would a visitor have something on them showing the address of the people they are visiting? :confused:

If they are regular visitors I suppose the resident could give them something. But unless they were aware of the road closures they wouldn't be prepared. I only know because of SF.

this I predict will be a mistake,there will be drunkeness,and trouble ,I pray I am wrong but I cant see me being,but do hope I am wrong.and what no trams to tramlines laughing stock of south Yorkshire.

Well this is wrong, for starters.

And how dare people have a few drinks at a festival!

bet they have to pay top prices for drinks as well as tickets,they should be able to bring there own,like other smaller venues allow,but I hope I am wrong and everyone enjoys a trouble free event.but no trams its a disgrace,so its walk on the tramlines to hillsbrough,it reminds me of 50 years ago follow the chalked arrows on the path game,maybe the council could do that so the public can get there.

bet they have to pay top prices for drinks as well as tickets,they should be able to bring there own,like other smaller venues allow,but I hope I am wrong and everyone enjoys a trouble free event.but no trams its a disgrace,so its walk on the tramlines to hillsbrough,it reminds me of 50 years ago follow the chalked arrows on the path game,maybe the council could do that so the public can get there.

Are you ignoring my posts on purpose? I have already told you there are trams.

Your ranting as the organiser of another festival is totally embarrassing

Do you know how much tickets were?!

Are you ignoring my posts on purpose? I have already told you there are trams.

Your ranting as the organiser of another festival is totally embarrassing

He hasn't been able to stop himself since this thread began, :gag:

I've not long come back from Hillsborough Park there are Plenty of happy people milling around the park :)