Abusive passenger kicked off Supertram after bigoted tirade

Paula, I'm not reading through a page of copy and paste text, especially where no punishment is attached to it.

I'd like to know what you believe the punishment should be for his actions.

So, I've found out what legal punishments there are, but you can't be bothered to read them? They are clearly stated, above.

What's the point in you posting if you can't be bothered to read the answers?

What punishment do you think is fair?

The guy was a moron and should have been kicked off the tram by the conductor. Have a laugh at him. Record it and put it on Facebook. But don't bait him, get angry over it and tell him he's getting arrested etc. There's people honestly out there that would like him to be punished properly by the law and not just by getting a warning / small fine.

It's horrible really.

The guy was a moron and should have been kicked off the tram by the conductor. Have a laugh at him. Record it and put it on Facebook. But don't bait him, get angry over it and tell him he's getting arrested etc. There's people honestly out there that would like him to be punished properly by the law and not just by getting a warning / small fine.

It's horrible really.

But the damage done by verbal abuse is just as serious for some people as physical violence, perhaps more so. Would you say the same thing about laughing at him and letting him go if he'd punched someone?

It's horrible really.

"There's people honestly out there that would like him to be punished properly by the law and not just by getting a warning / small fine."

Huh? Now I'm totally lost! Punishing 'properly by the law' IS getting a warning/small fine!

"There's people honestly out there that would like him to be punished properly by the law and not just by getting a warning / small fine."

Huh? Now I'm totally lost! Punishing 'properly by the law' IS getting a warning/small fine!

I guarantee the majority that have seen that video feel more should be done than just a small fine / warning.

That is worrying. In my opinion.

---------- Post added 01-09-2017 at 17:07 ----------

But the damage done by verbal abuse is just as serious for some people as physical violence, perhaps more so. Would you say the same thing about laughing at him and letting him go if he'd punched someone?

Oh so you're part of the "words are just as hurtful as smacks in the face" crew? That's fine.

I've been in a war of words and I've been in fights. It's easier to walk away from somebody calling you nasty names lol.