Anyone here from Attercliffe?

brooksy

Hi Linda 2 I have sent you a pm with my e mail ,by the way the I know the identity of the person that set of the jumping jack , I can see it now we all never laughed so much never seen anybody climb up a pole as quick,your mam came out and told us all off.

HI Linda I remember my gran making toffee for bonfire night, and we used to sit on the chairs untill they gradually dissapeared onto the fire , not sure what went off in the top lavvy maybe I was too busy eating the toffee to notice.[/QUOTe

who was your gran? my mam used to make bonfire toffee

i remember shimming up the washing post when someone set a juming jack off and we thought doreen womack was going to go into labour with laughing so much

linda

HI Linda my gran lived across from you near the gravilles and I used to babysit for your susan when she moved up the manor

Hi commongirl ,I keep getting your pms which I think you think you are sending to Linda2 (does that make sense) I used to live on Bee Street I still can not think who your gran was I know the Taylors lived at one side of the Granvilles ,Hansons on the other,did your gran live in the house before the Taylors moved in.Please let me know.

Do any of you people from Bright Street remember a family called the 'Andrews' - the eldest daughter called Susan?
did she live on the same side as the pearces and have a sister called diane if she did my sister used to play with diane but i am not sure of there surname

hi lindi, i think we may have a clue here to who commongirl is bcause it states she used to babysit our sues kids and i think the mgees moved to the manor same as sue?

come on name and shame common girl

linda2

Archived