Anyone here from Attercliffe?

Are you any relation to Mavis Brookes, if you are I was in her class as well.

Hi, yes I'm her sister

Hi, yes I'm her sister

I remember coming to your house with Mavis, I seem to remember she had an older sister and a brother, but I might be wrong. Send my regards to Mavis, haven't seen her in years.

Sorry forgot to say my name is Ann

Hi everyone I used to live on Woodbourn Road used to go to Woodbourn School and then Beaver Hill in the 60s, married and then lived on Chelmsford Street. Brooksey your dad and my dad were cousins of some sort!!!! Wendy was in my sisters class at school. Would like to hear from any old friends or foes LOL

Janet

Do you know my brothers Malcolm and Glyn Hannan, they both went to woodbourn school then Beaver hill I did as well, I left Beaver Hill in 1970

hi

did the gallagers have a sister nora ?

i had a giggle reading this thread because on bright st i my maiden name was linda fiddler and then saw linda fidler mentioned

linda

I remember coming to your house with Mavis, I seem to remember she had an older sister and a brother, but I might be wrong. Send my regards to Mavis, haven't seen her in years.

Sorry forgot to say my name is Ann

Hi Ann

I'm the older sister and we have two brothers, it maybe the youngest brother Neil that you know

Janet

Do you know my brothers Malcolm and Glyn Hannan, they both went to woodbourn school then Beaver hill I did as well, I left Beaver Hill in 1970

Hi, can't say the name rings any bells, I left Beaver Hill in 1966.

Janet

Think Malcolm would have left in 1964 and Glyn prob 1962,

I can remember a Nora gallagher dont know why though

Does anyone know if these Gallagher's had a younger sister called Julie?

Yes, Linda and John did have a younger sister called Julie

Yes, Linda and John did have a younger sister called Julie

Thanks Whiteley (Ann), I thought it must be them. I knocked about with Julie quite a bit in the Rads. Haven't seen her for years, hope she's OK.

Thanks Whiteley (Ann), I thought it must be them. I knocked about with Julie quite a bit in the Rads. Haven't seen her for years, hope she's OK.

We used to go to the rads all the time, with my Dad Billy Hannan anybody remember him,

he used to wait on there.

I can remember the trips to Cleethorpes and feeling really special

cos my mum and Dad were the Stewards on one of the coaches,

which meant I used to get any spare vouchers for wonderland.

oh Happy memories

I'm hoping to see Linda soon so I will ask about Julie.

stephan from the karioke bar (old sporstman ) is opening the greyhound on attercliffe in march so ive heard .has anyone else heard this :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just noticed this post by chance, just to set the record straight, yes I have been to look at the Greyhound but NO desicions have been made as to whether or not I will be opening it. There has never been a metion about march either. If I decide to reopen the Greyhound I will post something on here and also on our website http://www.attercliffeinns.co.uk.

Stefan