Anyone here from Attercliffe?

Yes she is fine, I keep trying to get her to come on here ,

but it would take her that long to work it out,

do you remember our brothers as well Tony Glyn and Malcolm

Keep posting and you will get the hang of it

vaguely--i knew marie had brothers---pity marie wont come on--im learning by trial and error,its when i try somethng new i get scared-i went on a course but they only taught basics--thats my excuse anyway :

pam has 3 brothers ---bob--jud-@david--we had a re-union about 3 years back--talk to pam on the phone from time to time

I had a friend who lived on Ripon Street and their yard back on the Pams back yard, we used to run round from Ripon Street, climb on the Bamforths wall and jump back down, must have been mad cause it was quite a drop.

I lived at Norfolk Bridge which was on the fringe of Attercliffe but I went to Ellesmere Road School. I remember Banners, Littlewoods, Cox's record shop, the skating rink and the Regal Pictures.

Hi there Rainbow, I went to Ellesmere Rd School, did you live at Pitsmoor?

I had a friend who lived on Ripon Street and their yard back on the Pams back yard, we used to run round from Ripon Street, climb on the Bamforths wall and jump back down, must have been mad cause it was quite a drop.

are you maurice whitely who was in my class at woodbourne road.pams auntie lived over their wall-she used to look after a young blind boy,he became a piano tuner,i think.

are you maurice whitely who was in my class at woodbourne road.pams auntie lived over their wall-she used to look after a young blind boy,he became a piano tuner,i think.

No I'm Ann, maurice's cousin, we lived on Cottingham Street. I've got 2 older brother, Dennis who's 60 and John who's 57. The blind boy you mentioned in John Gallagher, he did become a piano tuner, it was his twin sister Linda who's house I used to go to. John lived with Jean and Collin, next door lived Jean's Mum and Dad and at the other end of the yard lived Linda with her mum and dad

Talking of Attercliffe, does anybody know why the Greyhound has closed down? Is it permanent or temporary? Had some good nights in there when Graham was DJ'ing

stephan from the karioke bar (old sporstman ) is opening the greyhound on attercliffe in march so ive heard .has anyone else heard this :thumbsup::thumbsup:

FOR KEN WOOD IN AUSTRALIA

Hi Ken

How are you and Mary and the lads doing, hope you are all well. Melvyn from Sunblest and Ouse Road would like to know how things are going, he still laughs at some of the strokes the pair of you got up to.

Janet

Hi everyone I used to live on Woodbourn Road used to go to Woodbourn School and then Beaver Hill in the 60s, married and then lived on Chelmsford Street. Brooksey your dad and my dad were cousins of some sort!!!! Wendy was in my sisters class at school. Would like to hear from any old friends or foes LOL

Janet

Hi everyone I used to live on Woodbourn Road used to go to Woodbourn School and then Beaver Hill in the 60s, married and then lived on Chelmsford Street. Brooksey your dad and my dad were cousins of some sort!!!! Wendy was in my sisters class at school. Would like to hear from any old friends or foes LOL

Janet

Are you any relation to Mavis Brookes, if you are I was in her class as well.

No I'm Ann, maurice's cousin, we lived on Cottingham Street. I've got 2 older brother, Dennis who's 60 and John who's 57. The blind boy you mentioned in John Gallagher, he did become a piano tuner, it was his twin sister Linda who's house I used to go to. John lived with Jean and Collin, next door lived Jean's Mum and Dad and at the other end of the yard lived Linda with her mum and dad

linda fidler ,nee gallager says why dont you come to see her at the half moon littledale shes the landlady

linda fidler ,nee gallager says why dont you come to see her at the half moon littledale shes the landlady

I know, my mum and brother went in not long since, I will try to get down to see her soon, supposed to be going with some friends and meeting up with Diane who goes in there. Tell Linda I will get to see her as soon as I can.

Does anyone know if these Gallagher's had a younger sister called Julie?