Katie Hopkins sacked by LBC immediately.

i think most people sit on the side where it is perfectly legitimate to link certain muslims and associated groups to some sort of "solution" obviously she didnt mean as its been interpreted the final solution of all Muslims?? the liberal and left have jumped on this just because its Katie Hopkins.

as for casual racism and genocide thats pushing it a little dont you think?

She knew damned well what she was saying and this time it's turned around and bitten her on the backside. I'm glad. She's a nasty spiteful woman who had it coming.

i think most people sit on the side where it is perfectly legitimate to link certain muslims and associated groups to some sort of "solution" obviously she didnt mean as its been interpreted the final solution of all Muslims?? the liberal and left have jumped on this just because its Katie Hopkins.

as for casual racism and genocide thats pushing it a little dont you think?

I would have thought that she should have had the sense not to use a phrase which is associated with Hitler when trying to brand one subset of society as undesirable.

Add that onto the fact that every company she 'works' for has been haemorrhaging money to pay for the legal fees that she seems to cause everywhere she goes and it becomes harder and harder to write off her statements as innocent.

I would have thought that she should have had the sense not to use a phrase which is associated with Hitler when trying to brand one subset of society as undesirable.

Add that onto the fact that every company she 'works' for has been haemorrhaging money to pay for the legal fees that she seems to cause everywhere she goes and it becomes harder and harder to write off her statements as innocent.

Her income relies on the outrage she causes, and it's not the first time she's flirted with Nazi themes, for example the human cockroaches thing from last summer, so I think she absolutely knows what she's doing. Let's hope the efforts that went into getting her off LBC (targeting and boycotting their advertisers etc) now work with Mailonline, although I suspect that unfortunately they can take the hit more than LBC can

Now if she had said "We need a final solution to rid the world of terrorism" I wonder how many people would agree with her ?

Now if she had said "We need a final solution to rid the world of terrorism" I wonder how many people would agree with her ?

Still a problem, but if she had written ... ""We need a solution to finally rid the world of terrorism?

---------- Post added 28-05-2017 at 19:08 ----------

1. She knew damned well what she was saying and this time it's turned around and bitten her on the backside. 2. I'm glad. 3. She's a nasty spiteful woman who had it coming.

1. I don't think that she did.

2. You appear to lack compassion.

3. She does present a spiteful persona that had it coming.

What's that then?

Have an educated guess.

Have an educated guess.

You're scared of Muslims?

Still a problem, but if she had written ... ""We need a solution to finally rid the world of terrorism?

She is supposed to be a good writer: she may write poisonous bile, but supposedly she does it well.

Assuming that we accept the supposition, she will have known the better way to put the point, ergo we can assume that the phrasing was, if not deliberate, then at least culpably negligent.

Why so selective? Why not all men with hatred in their hearts?

In fact, isn't wishing 'horrible death' on people exactly what they(those pesky 'islamic muslim terrorists') do?

And this makes you better than them how exactly?

Start working for peace and equality my friend. Lose the hate, vote Labour and start doing something positive in your local community. Get to know some muslims.

Now i know you are on a wind up . :hihi::hihi:

Id rather vote for the Greenies , and that aint ever going to happen either.

Now i know you are on a wind up . :hihi::hihi:

Id rather vote for the Greenies , and that aint ever going to happen either.

You'd have a problem voting for the "Greenies" in Penistone and Stocksbridge?

You'd have a problem voting for the "Greenies" in Penistone and Stocksbridge?

You know what i meant.

You know what i meant.

I'm not sure, why would you have a problem voting for the "Greenies"?