SHEFFIELD =Worst city ??

Sheffield is a wonderful city

I like to leave my house in my car and within 5 minutes I am in the peak district, we have some lovely cocktail bars nearby and some fantastic eatery's

Some excellent schools near me, Birkdale etc....providing excellent education to the children of Sheffield

I wouldn't want to live in any other city. Many students who don't come from here choose to stay in Sheffield after finishing their studies. I've also met many people who have said that Sheffield is the friendliest city they have visited.

I wouldn't want to live in any other city. Many students who don't come from here choose to stay in Sheffield after finishing their studies. I've also met many people who have said that Sheffield is the friendliest city they have visited.

Yes, and doesn't it have the highest rate (nationally) of student retention after graduation?

By "big city" standards Sheffield is a great place.

I am sure the unique geography of the place gives it a very different feel to towns and cities that sprawl over basically flat terrain.

The hill between the river Rivelin and the Porter brook is my own favourite part of the city :)

not read any post but if you dont like SHEFFIELD <removed> i love it

Many already have according to the posts and some are hoping to do so, many more are like you and they love it. There isn't room for all 65 million of us so be thankful that we have differences of opinion.

Edited by Groose