Religious Door to door knocking

One question ?

What would happen if i went to muslim dominated country and started preaching Christianity ?

Try it and report back.

Well that's an easy one, you would be be-headead!

Wot! No coffee or biccies'

I think this is a fantastic thing for our young Muslim community to be doing. Trying to convert more to Allah.

Peace and love to those doing this x

I had a Muslim door knocker but I swapped it for a secular door bell instead

:hihi: Best answer ever!

I would love Muslims to knock on my door. We need to know more about how faith influences life. The Muslims I work with observe Ramadan strictly; the Christians observe Lent for a couple of days and then...off the wagon (like me).

We have had Jehovas witnesses at our door a few times and usually on a Sunday afternoon dressed in suits, My mrs who is English always answers the door and politely informs them she is a Muslim and that is enough to make them scarper without saying anything else.

Next time, just for giggles, you answer the door, dial up the accent and go full on ;););););)

With all the negative messages the media has been giving about Muslims for the last decade or so perhaps British Muslims feel they need to show the evangelistic side of their Religion. I mean I have many Muslim friends and none of them hold extreme view like the minority ISIS sympathisers.

The Muslim terrorist and the Muslim moderate are worlds apart in their thinking.

id probably be polite then after he'd gone throw his leaflets on the pile of watch towers that I haven't read.

I don't see what's wrong with just telling people what they believe is a pile of doggy do do. Doing so doesn't have to be rude or antagonistic to the religious person, it's just honestly expressing your view, what's wrong with that?

Certain snowflakes get all upset when you challenge their views by deriding them. Or even just saying you think that they are wrong.

Certain snowflakes get all upset when you challenge their views by deriding them. Or even just saying you think that they are wrong.

Ask them why they're getting upset then, sure to be an interesting and profitable line of self inquiry for then?

The same peaceful muslims that said to my 10 year old daughter she was going to burn in hell because we dont believe in their religion.