Liberal democrat broadcast.

Mainly because the press kicked off about it in a big style. Another aspect is the general lack of understanding about coalition in this country. With hindsight the LibDems could have done a lot worse than not going into a coalition and instead supporting certain policies in exchange for others. But, and this is the major BUT that everybody conveniently fails to remember - the country was close to total economic collapse.

I understand about coalitions thanks, and an economic collapse is right round the corner.

The lib dems got it wrong. I presented an alternative, you've presented an alternative - clegg seemed enthralled with his new title and went with the worst option on the worst policy to cave on. Come June the 9th I'll be disappointed regardless who wins and I'll be paying one way or another. I know I'm getting screwed by someone. When the lib dems were coalition partners for a brief couple of days I felt a bit of hope and things might change and it's the hope that kills you, and that's what killed the lib dems.

Their policies, which unlike the other two (particularly the tories) seem thought out and concrete. It's not enough to stop a Tory landslide though.

Personally, I don't think she's doing very well. I don't think this is going to be the landslide she was hoping for.

I dont know anyone that says, they actually like some of our current MPs.

Jeremy Hunt, IDS, Pickles; a few people have been quoted on TV as like Theresa May, but its a drop in the ocean.

The Tories will not be beaten, but Tim is ok, and I dont dislike any of the other Lib Dems ;)

........Farron comes across as that other highly opinionated motor mouth, Owen Jones!.........I have lost faith with the Liberals since he took over.

Bless him, poor young Tim he looks as though he's going to burst into tears at any time.

Bless him, poor young Tim he looks as though he's going to burst into tears at any time.

You could always offer him a spilff.

You could always offer him a spilff.

??? I suppose somebody could, but it won't be me, I've never had one.

The Libdems could have stopped it if they really wanted to. They chose not to. The rest, I wont disagree with.

I think they couldn't, but the issue is that they made a big thing of promising there would be no increase and then they didn't even try to stop it.

I am more bothered by the fact that they sold out the electoral reform: they let Cameron get away with offering a reform that nobody wanted and then campaigning hard against it.

But just imagine if they had dug their heels in, said, you arent raising tuition fees - at the very least hold them steady or we'll come out of the coalition and youll either have to go back to the electorate or get nothing done.

Id have respected them more and maybe, just maybe theyd have got more seats should another elction had been required.

Yup.

LibDems and the Greens are all fruit shoots. It's a great laugh when they are interviewed on Telly.

Anngel1.

??? I suppose somebody could, but it won't be me, I've never had one.
...........what?.....a spilff or a spliff.

...........what?.....a spilff or a spliff.

Never noticed that. But no, never had either.