No risky business from Mr Wilder!

Nothing lazy on my part ..but you do have a habit of wanting everything spelling out for you...

I don't know what wages are paid to any player....and i'd be very surprised if you did either...but it seems to form the crux of your argument...so it's flawed really,but you seem to be dazzled by it...

Just like you don't know the exact fees of players and yet you still present them as fact.

Just like you don't know the exact fees of players and yet you still present them as fact.

I've got a better idea than you though...but if i'm wrong you show me otherwise...:thumbsup:

I've got a better idea than you though...but if i'm wrong you show me otherwise...:thumbsup:

Why do you have a better idea than him? Because your an owl and he's a blade? utter rubbish.

Or do you 'know' someone and your not allowed to say? :hihi:

Why do you have a better idea than him? Because your an owl and he's a blade? utter rubbish.

Or do you 'know' someone and your not allowed to say? :hihi:

Why are you getting yourself all wound up about it..?...;)

Why are you getting yourself all wound up about it..?...;)

On the contrary I think your the one getting a little wound up, Robbie is making his argument pretty clear and your ......... struggling to make your point.

(Nice avoidance of my question too btw) :)

On the contrary I think your the one getting a little wound up, Robbie is making his argument pretty clear and your ......... struggling to make your point.

(Nice avoidance of my question too btw) :)

Please explain which part of my point im struggling to make..?

If I'm wrong then please show me otherwise :)

If I'm wrong then please show me otherwise :)

Robbie,rather than just repeating my question to you..just admit you have no idea what salaries players are on..;)

Robbie,rather than just repeating my question to you..just admit you have no idea what salaries players are on..;)

I've seen loads and loads of blades fans saying so and so's not worth this wage etc (Fletcher was the main target a few weeks ago) when none of them have a clue what ANY Owls players earns, equally I have no idea what uniteds players are on.

Alan Biggs wrote in his Owls match report the other week that Fletcher was on 30k a week

Alan Biggs wrote in his Owls match report the other week that Fletcher was on 30k a week

He's a reporter they don't always know the truth (although Alan is one of the better ones).

I have a good idea what they're on and you're just trying to deflect because you also know I am right.

At least we know for future reference.