Nigel Farage on Time's person of year shortlist

Hopefully he will take it as a hint that he should retire from public life...

You don't think UKIP deserve representation in the House Of Lords, as a consequence of the millions of British citizens who have voted for them over the recent years and Nigel Farage should be granted a peerage ?

You don't think UKIP deserve representation in the House Of Lords, as a consequence of the millions of British citizens who have voted for them over the recent years and Nigel Farage should be granted a peerage ?

he hardly ever attended the European Parliament. When he did, his behaviour was an embarrassment. I've no reason to believe he would be any better in the UK Parliament. He is entertaining and comes across well when opposing the government on Question Time etc. However the House of Lords' job is detailed scrutiny of legislation and that I doubt that Farage is well suited to that job.

That's a great idea, but as you know, Our Nige' is a man of the people who doesn't believe in wasting taxpayers money, so he would humbly turn down the request to become a Lord

Besides which, Our Nige' couldn't make it as an MP, he'll utterly fail as a Lord

That`s a joke right ?

Why?

Hitler came very close to getting Man of the Century. Its not given to the "best" candidate - but to the one that has have the most influence be that good or bad on the world... and Farage certainly fits that bill, for good or infamy.

I was talking about Farage possibly getting a knighthood.

---------- Post added 06-12-2016 at 14:04 ----------

Tell me Gamston, do you really think Nigel Farage is admirable ?

And the winner was!!!!!!

Donald Trump, better luck next time Nigel.

And the winner was Donald Trump, better luck next time Nigel.

Mr Farage might nevertheless be credited with what I believe is called an 'assist' in USA Sport terms.

Mr Farage might nevertheless be credited with what I believe is called an 'assist' in USA Sport terms.

Our Nige' has been a useful idiot.

Now he's served his purpose of breaking us away from the EU, the Great British public can get back to not voting for him again.

Has teflon TONY ever been nominated for this award, I'm sure he would be up for it if it pays owt.

It's a pity Nigel did not get it because sure as eggs are eggs we would never have had the vote on leaving the corrupt EU with out him.

Angel1.

It's a pity Nigel did not get it because sure as eggs are eggs we would never have had the vote on leaving the corrupt EU with out him.

Angel1.

No we wouldn't.