Anyone know the Bagshaw family?

hi does anyone know any of the bagshaw family?

You do not give any indication of time? I went to school with a Graham Bagshaw who lived on Dudley Rd. off Middlewood Rd, Hillsborough. As a lad he was a competent xyzolophone player. He left grammar school and joined the police force. He will be about 65 now.

I went to school with Barry Bagshaw,we started school on the same day at Shiregreen and left Hinde House in 1972 on the same day,he lived on Hyacinth Close on the flower estate Shiregreen.

I knew a Bagshaw family they owned a sweetshop/grocers on Sutherland Rd back in the seventies

Was that the one on the corner of Thorndon Road or Earsham street opposite the baths. Did you live in that area. What school did you go to?

I went to school with Barry Bagshaw,we started school on the same day at Shiregreen and left Hinde House in 1972 on the same day,he lived on Hyacinth Close on the flower estate Shiregreen.

hi automech, i knew barry and went to shiregreen school and hinde house at the same time as him. i knew him to speak to but he was a friend of a friend,good lad though, always doing something amusing.

i left hinde house in 71 or 72, and lived on the flower estate

i knew a barry bagshaw 55to 58 beleive he lived southey green road if you need to contact him see a tony gosney southey green club every body nows tony he lives just across the road on galswethy i beleive barry went to shiregreen be about 63 now

hi automech, i knew barry and went to shiregreen school and hinde house at the same time as him. i knew him to speak to but he was a friend of a friend,good lad though, always doing something amusing.

i left hinde house in 71 or 72, and lived on the flower estate

Hello Varna,sorry about the delay in my responce.I also lived on the flower estate No 18 daffodil road,myself, barry and a lad called stephen stagg used to go everywere together especially to watch the OWLS.Maybe you knew me aswell i used to go out with a girl called gail pinning,what road did you live on.

I to look after an old lady called Nellie Bagshaw at a residential home. I no a bit about some of her family. What is it that you were wanting to know?

I know Elaine Bagshaw who has an elderly aunt called Nellie, Elane was maried to Tony, she has 3 daughters lived around Southy until moving to Stocksbridge in about 2000. Still see her old frien of the family.