Circular saw in S6. at 1:30am

A professional would have used bolt cutters. An idiot would have used a loud saw or thought someone might use one.

Bolt cutters wouldn't cut through my Oxford Monster Chain & Padlock. Its a beast!!

This is the price you have to pay when you have a major transport network on your doorstep !

I used to live in a block of flats one old guy decided 3am was the time to get the hoover out . It was a great and joyfulness day when the ' hover man ' moved out.

Did it sound like this

This is the price you have to pay when you have a major transport network on your doorstep !

Supertram - seriously :D

We heard it in S20 once at around the same time so husband decided to drive round estate thinking it was someone up to no good. Ended up being Supertram repairs.

Heard it 12-30am this morning Dykes hall Road area.

There's some ongoing work happening at the moment in the middle of Hillsborough on the tram tracks and they use all sorts of power tools with that. I don't think you have a hope in hell of getting that stopped.