Blades boys. What a great bunch of lads.

Ok, ok, cool - if he's willing, it has got a bit much of late. Btw Tosh appreciate your comments re: Wednesday recently and, as much as I hate to say it...enjoy tomorrow, I know I would!

Well if canadablade does not ,then at least you have said enough is enough .I am a Sheffielder & hope both teams do well,have a good next season & I know Meersbrook,I used to go out with a lass in the early 70s who lived there.I lived at Heeley

I think it's time Jazzybmzoo & canadablade stopped there bickering,it's supposed to be a football thread not a slagging off thread.Come on guy's shake hands & call it a day.

Thanks Tosh. I think this is the second time I've posted a thread (did a picture thread too the day we were promoted) and it's ended up an out and out brawl. :(

If you have personal issues than would PMming not be better? No need to bring the thread down. I didn't post it for that reason. Just wanted to acknowledge the guys friendliness thats all.

Colchester vs Sheff Wendy

Sheff wendy vs Burnley :hihi: :hihi:

Brilliant bet you cant wait saddo

Yep I bet they can't wait for their butts to be kicked :hihi:

Banter I don't mind, we all do it. Not nastiness sorry.

Well if canadablade does not ,then at least you have said enough is enough .I am a Sheffielder & hope both teams do well,have a good next season & I know Meersbrook,I used to go out with a lass in the early 70s who lived there.I lived at Heeley

Finest place in the world bro. Just got back from Oz and saw some amazing sights there but there's nothing like the view from the top of the Meersbrook Zoo, sorry park. Sheffield in all its glorius glory! :love:

YAWN , You sure Tone didnt finish at QPR :help:

?

He was indeed an excellent player. I used to visit the Lane in the seventies with my best mate at the time and he came to Hillsboro the following week. I hate to say it, but at the time Utd had a good set of players. By the way he finished his career at Torquay Utd ;) I misread your original post as I had only just returned home after celebrating (heavily)a fine away win. My apologies. I think your club is moving in the right direction on the financial side with investments etc and that was my point about Brearley and McD. Beware of crooked chairmen who are only in it for themselves. Allen out :mad:

You know what - this might be a controversial post for an Owl, but think about it - Dave Allen is always at the front when the **** is flying about but when things are going well you never hear a peep from him . . . . he may not be popular, and I can't speak for his motives, but he knows when to be quiet and when to be seen . . . .

Bishopscourt, Meersbrook
yes thats the same one,alot of utd players lived there in the past

Ok, ok, cool - if he's willing, it has got a bit much of late.

I have sent Jazzy a PM So it should be sorted out if he replies.

Regards CB

I have sent Jazzy a PM So it should be sorted out if he replies.

Regards CB

Good on yer canadablade,let's get back to talking about our great team.

Promotion Parade :Just watched Calendar there was about 5 minutes shown at the Town Hall,but Look North did better about 10 minutes,it was great to see all the fans players & Warnock & his Wife & Kids & what about the weather it waited for today for the best team in Yorkshire SHEFFIELD UNITED.

Promotion Parade :Just watched Calendar there was about 5 minutes shown at the Town Hall,but Look North did better about 10 minutes,it was great to see all the fans players & Warnock & his Wife & Kids & what about the weather it waited for today for the best team in Yorkshire SHEFFIELD UNITED.

I also watched Calendar/look north...

:gag: God i hate you Blades... ;) id just like to say that i am a True wednesdayite, everything red and white makes me sick, the thought of you lot in the prem makes me ill..... but you know what.... Mr W, has done well at the lane and i admire him for what hes done for the Blades, for too long you lot have been the, so near yet so far team... well now you have made it to the prem and i wish you all the best... i hope you do the wigan and bring some local pride back to sheffield.... WELL DONE THE BLADES, WELL DONE TO THE TRUE UNITED SUPPORTERS WHO HAVE STUCK BY THE CLUB THROUGH THE HIGH AND THE LOW TIMES... WELL DONE THE RED AND WHITE SIDE OF SHEFFIELD!!!:thumbsup: And just a little note to those supportes who have found their way to the lane.... again... Dont just support them when the good times flow... Show your support get to the Games and enjoy the Premiership!!

:clap: WELL DONE SHEFFIELD UNITED!!!:clap:

this is your moment....enjoy it.

Can i puke now??:gag:

;)