Blades boys. What a great bunch of lads.

Well I would have thought taking the P out of our goalkeeper would have been the last thing an Owl would have done,seeing as Pressman was the original Mr Blobby & have you seen the master Waddle waddling around lately,he must have had all your Pukka Pies while on a visit.

:D

What was the name of that huge footballer was it Foulkes?

Oh and Tosh

Don't you bigshot Premier boys come bullying us lesser mortals:thumbsup:

:D

What was the name of that huge footballer was it Foulkes?

Oh and Tosh

Don't you bigshot Premier boys come bullying us lesser mortals:thumbsup:

Did you see the big england vs germany match,Waddle could not run ,but still sent some good passes,alway's thought he was a good player,shame about his mullet.It was a good match for charity & nice to see all the old players,but what happened to Gazza.

Paddy in the flesh?

No thank you very much

You obviously have though

Dont' worry I won't tell anyone;)

LOL! :D

I got his pic down at the lane at the last game of the season. Was really surprised how slim he looked close up. Him and some of the others hung around the ground/carpark and happily signed shirts etc and gave some of their kit away.

I caught Paddy in the ground after I wandered in noticing the gates were still open. He gave a sort of grin and posed after I asked 'Hey pads, can I take your pic'

Bloody 'Pads' LOL. Why on earth did I say that??! :rolleyes: I still cringe :blush::D

Did you see the big england vs germany match,Waddle could not run ,but still sent some good passes,alway's thought he was a good player,shame about his mullet.It was a good match for charity & nice to see all the old players,but what happened to Gazza.

I don't think it was televised here.

Check out uglyfootballers.com for some top mullets.