Anyone come from Grimesthorpe?

Dors

oh yes some of the best times of my life once got a lift in the skip wagon sure your dad was driving ??? had to be quiet when the radio went off!!!

He up Dors narden lass wats thy started wi this thread,Skippy mentioned yu might be back in 18 months,tha can ave a reet chinwag in Arms or the Ball.

Heup Louise (Lolalol) ave you got your poppa to get a tomputa yet?

(look what you've started skippy]

I hope people don't copy me in everything I do astro, we were outside on the verandah on N/Y day having a few coldies, the flies were terrible even though I kept spraying them, after a while, my grandson asked me why I was spraying cooking spray around, that's the trouble with these home brand products, they all look the same, at least they got a laugh on the first day of the year.

Now they are checking what I'm using on the BBQ plate, Ha Ha.

He up Dors narden lass wats thy started wi this thread,Skippy mentioned yu might be back in 18 months,tha can ave a reet chinwag in Arms or the Ball.

Heup Louise (Lolalol) ave you got your poppa to get a tomputa yet?

Bluddyell Dave, I dint think nowt like this wud appen! Eee it ud be reet good to av a drink an a chin wag wi allt lotta yer.Ad luv tu get theer burra don't know if Skippy ull ever let mi retire,way am gooin ah'l pop me clogs befoor ah git chance! Probly tried to du me in cookin't flippin meat ont barbie wi ruddy fly spray, siily owd sod.

Dors.