Anyone come from Grimesthorpe?

Dors

hi dors and trevor it was great talking to you.

Happy New Year Ann, it were reyt nice eerin that Sheffield twang aggen affta all these years, we will have to do it aggean sometime.

Tow'd lass as gon to bed as she's back at werk tomorra, poor luv, I keep tellin er that retirement is over rated & borin, also been in toffice is betta for err complexion than been int sun all day, funny how we blokes are so carin tuwards other arf int it ? must av been tway we were brung up.

hi trev

yes it was good i wish you had a web cam then we could go on msn and talk and see one another for free :bigsmile: so get dors doing the overtime and buy one :hihi: but i know you have better things to do sitting out there in the sunshine while us here in wet and windy england have only the puter to keep us happy :hihi: better start dinner see you soon give my love to dors

love ann xxxxxx

i know you have better things to do sitting out there in the sunshine while us here in wet and windy england have only the puter to keep us happy

Don't count on it Ann, it's windy & peed it down for the last 4 days & there is more to come, mind you we need it, Dors had to drive in the clouds this morning, she travels across the top of the mountain to work which is on the shore of Botany Bay & the fog is coming off the ocean.

We will be getting a new computer soon as this one is on it's way out, when that happens we will get a web cam too.

i know you have better things to do sitting out there in the sunshine while us here in wet and windy england have only the puter to keep us happy

Don't count on it Ann, it's windy & peed it down for the last 4 days & there is more to come, mind you we need it, Dors had to drive in the clouds this morning, she travels across the top of the mountain to work which is on the shore of Botany Bay & the fog is coming off the ocean.

We will be getting a new computer soon as this one is on it's way out, when that happens we will get a web cam too.

Hi Skippy, I want a web cam aswell. That would be great to chat on that. They are so cheap aswell so I'll definately get one. Happy new year to you both over there, I watched the new year celebrations at Sydney harbour and thought of you.

Bye for nowxx

Hello and Happy New Year everyone, this Grimesthorpe thread has kicked off to a good start. Perhaps we should follow Skippy's lead and talk to each other with Grimesthorpe accents. Am gooin art toneet so a'll se summat else tomorrer.

Hello and Happy New Year everyone, this Grimesthorpe thread has kicked off to a good start. Perhaps we should follow Skippy's lead and talk to each other with Grimesthorpe accents. Am gooin art toneet so a'll se summat else tomorrer.

Thaat reyt lucky gooin art, ar never goo anyweer??

Will that do cat?

Hi Ralph,

Narden dee wat thy on abart(why pretend)tha talks that way dunt tha.