England game Sheffield lads.

A bit sexist mate... :huh::roll:

Yeah. That's the right point to pick up on. :roll:

I only mentioned Walker because the thread is about Sheffield lads.

Walker had a couple of good games.

But his defending at the first goal last night was school girl stuff.

As was the tactic for the long throw. As was the goal keeping for the second goal. As was the general forward play overall, especially set pieces.

Thier 1st goal was straight out of the Wimbledon handbook Frank.

Thier 1st goal was straight out of the Wimbledon handbook Frank.

The reason they got nowhere was crab football giving the other team ten mins to get their defence organized for the next attack.See how that altered when the young lad came on who played more direct with pace.

The reason they got nowhere was crab football giving the other team ten mins to get their defence organized for the next attack.See how that altered when the young lad came on who played more direct with pace.

Can't believe he waited until 86 minutes had gone before he put Rashford on..

Can't believe he waited until 86 minutes had gone before he put Rashford on..

The difference he made in those few short minutes was sickening.

Apparently if the next England manager has a bad start...Neil Warnock is being lined up to take over...

Unbelievable...

Apparently if the next England manager has a bad start...Neil Warnock is being lined up to take over...

Unbelievable...

Damian why do people put these silly stories up, do they just like talking about Warnock due to his many promotions; don't forget he has turned down Chelsea & Pompey in the past & both were PL I believe.

I personally don't like the man but I cannot argue against his credentials, better than some foreigner at S6 who for 1st time in his career is starting a 2nd season as boss at any club.

When he can come back and boast the same success as Neil, then perhaps your jokes might not seem so silly but I doubt he will, oh & I went to same school as Warnock tho a few years after.

Yes we both went to Frecheville Scool, Fox Lane, Sheffield .

Pete

Damian why do people put these silly stories up, do they just like talking about Warnock due to his many promotions; don't forget he has turned down Chelsea & Pompey in the past & both were PL I believe.

I personally don't like the man but I cannot argue against his credentials, better than some foreigner at S6 who for 1st time in his career is starting a 2nd season as boss at any club.

When he can come back and boast the same success as Neil, then perhaps your jokes might not seem so silly but I doubt he will, oh & I went to same school as Warnock tho a few years after.

Pete

Some foreigner at S6 :rolleyes:

Pete

Pete,

Its a mikey take...i like Warnock,he's a character and passionate about his job...but its in response to one of your Red and White chums putting the very same comment about Warnock being lined up at Hillsborough if Carlos has a bad start....on a number of different threads..nothing more..:hihi:

Walker didn't have the success down the wing and England didn't have a plan B.

Walkers plan B was trying to get off with an underwear modelhttps://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1369920/england-flop-kyle-walker-texted-playboy-model-carla-howe-wishing-he-was-in-ibiza-instead-of-playing-football/.

Edited by ukdobby

The emerging France vs Iceland score line is putting England's performance (?) into an even harsher perspective.....