Mr Adkins says we're still in the race

jacklev1

I took no offence from it at all, I was inquisitive as to why you thought the deal a joke is all. I had done the maths and thought it would be worthwhile - it's a good deal if you know that you're going to be buying season tickets anyhow- I understand it's a lot of money to lay out at once, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your viewpoint) I have only myself to consider at the moment. Mind you my first grandchild is on the way so that situation could look different in a few years :) :) Posting from my phone - does my nut in !!!

Edited by potlegs

Mind you my first grandchild is on the way so that situation could look different in a few years :) :) Posting from my phone - does my nut in !!! ��

ok granma ;)

i hate posting on my phone too, reyt bloody annoying, my eldest does everything on hers, barely uses the laptop lol

Nan , if you don't mind Mel :hihi::hihi:

My lads do everything in their phones too - so annoying because if they didn't drive us mad (too small n fiddly- can't see enough of what's going on on them) they would be much more convenient than the laptop- can't bring laptop to bath with me!! One of these days I'll drop the bloomin' thing in the water though - ooerr! :o:o Can't watch live stream match on phone properly either Mel can you?

Edited by potlegs

Nan , if you don't mind Mel �� My lads do everything in their phones too - so annoying because if they didn't drive us mad (too small n fiddly- can't see enough of what's going on on them) they would be much more convenient than the laptop- can't bring laptop to bath with me!! One if these days I'll drop the bloomin' thing in the water though - ooerr! �� Can't watch live stream match on phone properly either Mel can you?

erm i dont try, i struggle on the desktop with this connection lol

I disagree pal. There's nowhere (without taking a risk) of putting that amount of cash £1650 and getting the return on it that the saving provides - if you are a regular season ticket holder. It was a good deal for the fans - if it also turned out to be a good deal for the chairman - everyone wins. :)

1650 Quid, however how much else is spent on match day, travelling, parking or public transport, food and beverages etc ? How much does that equate to each match day? which must be a disappointing return when losing at home to 'the Millers' for instance !

1650 Quid, however how much else is spent on match day, travelling, parking or public transport, food and beverages etc ? How much does that equate to each match day? which must be a disappointing return when losing at home to 'the Millers' for instance !

LOL, thats 3 years thats why it seems a lot, also anythings disapointing in life if it doesnt go your way, although this season so far theres been far less disapointments

I will tell you how many times I have come away from Hillsborough properly disappointed this season stpetre: Twice.

Against Middlesbrough in August and against the Millers on the 5th of this month. I have come away thinking we could have got more from the game a few more times than that - but truly disappointed, that would be just the two times.

If only my family and friends who are Blades season ticket holders could say the same.

The money I have spent watching my club this season has been the best money I have spent on my footie in a long time. :D

FYI - I have been entertained 19 times so far with 4 more home games to go. My season ticket cost me £550 (£22.92 per game), parking is for free (if I drive) what I spend on booze is my choice, I do tend to eat at home (Mr Chansiri is trying to sort out the debacle that is our catering - the contract was sold before he arrived), diesel costs aren't that bad because I only travel from the other side of Sheffield which is 6.4 miles. This season every penny has felt worthwhile :)

Edited by potlegs
Addition

I will tell you how many times I have come away from Hillsborough properly disappointed this season stpetre: Twice.

Against Middlesbrough in August and against the Millers on the 5th of this month. I have come away thinking we could have got more from the game a few more times than that - but truly disappointed, that would be just the two times.

If only my family and friends who are Blades season ticket holders could say the same.

The money I have spent watching my club this season has been the best money I have spent on my footie in a long time. :D

FYI - I have been entertained 19 times so far with 4 more home games to go. My season ticket cost me £550 (£22.92 per game), parking is for free (if I drive) what I spend on booze is my choice, I do tend to eat at home (Mr Chansiri is trying to sort out the debacle that is our catering - the contract was sold before he arrived), diesel costs aren't that bad because I only travel from the other side of Sheffield which is 6.4 miles. This season every penny has felt worthwhile :)

Well said and very true.

You could put anything into a race but it doesnt mean it will win

You may as well put my sister into her Nissan Micra and put her on the starting grid on the next formula 1 against Lewis Hamilton race but it doesnt mean she will win

Sheffield United lets gets some facts

They are half way down the league

They are pants

End of