Crosspool Police Station

I was fast asleep and dreaming of The Sheffield Forum at 8am this morning.

How about turning it into a laundry?

I don't know what a 'laundry' is M1KEY. Perhaps, you could enlighten me.

I seem to be having dejavu. Haven't you replied to this quote before? :hihi:

:o

You can't expect the good people of Crookespool to wash their dirty laundry in public! :roll:

Has someone been naughty? There were 5 police cars and a CSI van parked by the Crosspool Village police station at 8am this morning...JBFox: anything to confess?

I couldn't work out what was going on with all the police activity; it is on my regular running route but it is the first time that I have seen any police vehicles outside. There was a knot of people chatting on Campsall Drive, so it chould have just been some police social group having a meet.

On my way back an hour or so later, the CSI van and one car were still parked up. I had a minor incident to report, so I had a quick word with the driver. The Village police station has no staff to deal with the public reports, so it probably is for equipment only. Unless, of course, it is a secret cafe serving coffee and bacon sarnies to peckish bobbies...

Edited by PeteM01

I couldn't work out what was going on with all the police activity; it is on my regular route but it is the first time that I have seen any polce vehicles out side. There was a knot of people chatting on Campsall Drive, so it chould have just been some police social group having a meet.

On my way back an hour or so later, the CSI van and one car were still parked up. I had a minor incident to report, so I had a quick word with the driver. The Village police station has no staff to deal with the public reports, so it probably is for equipment only. Unless, of course, it is a secret cafe serving coffee and bacon sarnies to peckish bobbies...

That's it. They should open a branch of Dunkin Donuts on the site.

I couldn't work out what was going on with all the police activity; it is on my regular running route but it is the first time that I have seen any police vehicles outside. There was a knot of people chatting on Campsall Drive, so it chould have just been some police social group having a meet....

Think they were forming a committee to prepare a petition against a proposed convenience store to replace a valuable police asset.

Think they were forming a committee to prepare a petition against a proposed convenience store to replace a valuable police asset.

It's not valuable, as it is never open. I am a local resident of nearly 21 years and I pass it everyday. I think I know if it is valuable or not.

Went past couple hours ago and there was police car parked outside so it is still been used by the police.You do know JBfox that a lot of police buildings are in use and not open to the public.

Went past couple hours ago and there was police car parked outside so it is still been used by the police.You do know JBfox that a lot of police buildings are in use and not open to the public.

I have seen this before too. Basically it is being used as a car parking space for the police to sit and do surveillance on the area. I would much rather they sat on Headland Road, where you can see just as much and freed up the space for something the community could use.

I have seen this before too. Basically it is being used as a car parking space for the police to sit and do surveillance on the area. I would much rather they sat on Headland Road, where you can see just as much and freed up the space for something the community could use.

:suspect:

Wouldn't it be cheaper and a whole lot warmer for them if they were to invest in a nice new pair of net curtains for the police station and do their snooping from indoors? :huh:

:suspect:

Wouldn't it be cheaper and a whole lot warmer for them if they were to invest in a nice new pair of net curtains for the police station and do their snooping from indoors? :huh:

What if a speeding car driver comes past, they won't have the time to run outside and chase after them, will they?

Why would they sit on headland road theres nothing much to see from there part from entrance to cemetery an a few houses.