Health food shops

Wanting to buy health foods such as banana chips, nuts and wondered if there was anything cheaper than Holland and Barratt?

I think there is a stall in the new market that sells them loose from barrels .

Lembas near Heeley Retail Park is pretty good, there's also quite a lot of nuts etc in the fruit & veg shop in Broomhill and they're usually well priced.

Wanting to buy health foods such as banana chips, nuts and wondered if there was anything cheaper than Holland and Barratt?

The Incredible Nutshell on Chesterfield Road at Meersbrook?

Atkinsons department store on the moor has a health food section stocking nuts, seeds, dried fruit, health bars etc. I've found it to be the best value place for buying large bags of nuts/raisons etc.

No idea about the prices but you could try new roots on glossop road, the fruit and veg shops in crookes and to a lesser but cheaper extent Broomhill sell all the listed goods, as do most supermarkets. I imagine Aldi and Lidl will be cheapest but if you ignore the healthly living range in tesco and look at the world foods and snack sections many health foods are sold very cheaply. Check mysupermarket for more details. Also a health food shop on Crooksmoor but from memory that one is expensive.

Thats 2 healthfood shops within 15 mins walk of my house and 2 fruit and veg shops thay sell health foods within 10mins walk. Plus loads of supermarkets. Im sure other parts of Sheffield have options too.

In the centre, good prices in the stall at the new market on the Moor.

In Nether Edge, Zed's is great, now under new management.