Are You In Love?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Are You In Love?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Perhaps...
    • No, but I'd like to be some day.
    • Love? Pah!

Edna, it can happen...I'm living proof...

Aw, you really do have it bad, don't you? And you always seemed so reserved too... ;) .

I'm happy with this thread. I thought it might bring out the cynics. For once, I'm happy to be proved wrong :) .

Is "in love" different to long standing love? There are times when I think I'm in love but mainly it seems to have mellowed into something more palletable for me.

If you equate "in love" to rushes of emotion then I have to say I have never enjoyed that feeling. Does anyone else feel that way, please say yes :help:

Is "in love" different to long standing love? There are times when I think I'm in love but mainly it seems to have mellowed into something more palletable for me.

If you equate "in love" to rushes of emotion then I have to say I have never enjoyed that feeling. Does anyone else feel that way, please say yes :help:

I duno, I would say rushes of emotions would be lust, love is more long standing without the emotional ups and downs??

I duno, I would say rushes of emotions would be lust, love is more long standing without the emotional ups and downs??

No, not the lust aspect of emotions, the butterflies in the tummy when you see them etc. Never liked that.